Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63707.5

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    play tight and thats about ti

PokerOwned Veteran
    you can also play mtts and grind it out

Its all about patience. You need to hang in there. Become online poker, wneh you are grinding a small bankroll you need patience and hope.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Master
    some very high quality responses here! much appreciated

I think I will focus on developing my game. For the next month I'm not even going to think about making money, just going to focus on making good decisions and playing the best poker I can.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Successful plrs use the percentage game, circle their play according to the field lines not money lined.

If ur bored playing/posting such blinds amp up ur game to max level of image quality.

For example, I'm 1-5 vs. a great hu plr however I'm 5-2 vs. a better staked plr with more wins and a better win ratio than either of I and the former to latter.

The former (1-5) can easily play in the higher stakes. Why this may not be the case is totally up to 'em. My guess is he is not an gambler, knows only to outplay/outwait his villain. In a stt or MTT he would be crushed as his range is high pocket-aggro and low pocket pair-microcasm. Everything else isn't worth the time except to make it a potential all in for me, that was his image-hero and it tires me to know this. Only when I can find a way to incorporate my postings for my stt n' MTT success can I tire his play n' force him to make decisions.

Sounds like ur a 20-30% bankroll plr so I'd suggest using small earnings or microcasm to play no blind increasing and vice versa.

30% for mtt /stt.

2-10% for microcasm.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well being honest about your game is the only way to advance it so you have the first step but bank roll management is just as important as your game so focus on both but BRM should be thought about before you sit down not While your sitting at a table focus on playing right poker. play small stakes 1/2 with a low bank roll and wait until you have about 5 max buy ins before you move up. its what has worked for me good luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I find it very hard to play my best n freerolls!!

PokerOwned Pro
    I find it easy sometimes and hard others. usually I will play multiple low limit tourneys at once, keeps your mind working, and if you play 4 $5 games at once you just have to think that you are playing one $20. Once Cake Poker (when it was still Cake) gave me $10 to come back and play with them I turned it into $500, but it took 4 months. I was unemployed at the time so it was easier to be patient, plus I would play while watching sports and looking at things online to fill in the gaps. Plus using a tracker like poker-edge keeps your mind working too while you are not in a hand. I do know it gets tuff because you win at such low stakes and feel you can win at higher ones - don't fall for this trap. Every level you go up the play changes, and if you can not make the changes necessary you will go broke fast, no matter how good you are.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I play to win and build bankrolls online for practice only... fine tune your strategy and skills... there are donks in all action... at every level of play.... don't let em' suck you out boy

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bankroll management is equally important as skill. I know that sounds crazy but if you cannot afford the game you cannot win in the game.

200 tournament buyins
    25 cash game buyins
    40 sng buyins

Follow this and you will be fine

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast