Banned
    i dont really defend my blinds
    i just play my cards and try to trap
    so if someone keeps doing it
    sooner or later i wake up with a hand
    flat call check the flop and then rerasise his post flop bet
    do this a couple of times and he will stop doing it lol

Corporal
    Before the flop only pocket A good but all in before the flop is a very weak play. With pocket A or pocket K you want to get a big pot, and with all in you can win money just from the idiots.

Private
    patience patience patience. you gotta know when to fold...unless your all in pre-flop then its up to the poker gods. all in with AA before the flop twice in one day and pocket queens called both times and turned quads, not a good day

Corporal
    in tourney play...try to make friendly discussion at the table....this can work for you or against you depending on where the conversation heads but you can always attempt reverse psychology or bluffing about your play style to throw ppl off....and can keep you thinking about something besides the cards that is really just as important - the other players.... careful with this at cash tables a lot more "shark" type players there already using similar strategies IMO.

I don't know where I have practice patiences through the game, but I feel like the time getting faster while half-focus on the tables.
    I usually multi tables so that's make a good practice to concentrated then just one table.

I just Ah did I just play 11 hours of Poker.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    I have tried alot of what has been said here and still can't seem to get into the money if there are more than 2000 people in the game when people knock me out with 3 7 to my A Q i lose it and go on tilt. this is something that happens to me all the time maybe i just suck at cards.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I always lose my patience late in the game. Usually it's when I'm in the money but I'm sort of starved for chips, but I MAYYY not necessarily be in a shove/fold situation. I get a decent hand that I only play because I'm a little chip starved.

Oh and in freerolls, especially the FullTilt daily ones, I don't even exercise patience unless I get a sizable lead in the beginning.

Nice poem about poker games! I think insnt about fulltilt poker, because this site isnt so cool now!

this is a serious problem for me and to be perfectly honest i have to have at least one beer in me to do soo

these are some good tips except folding KK thats just crazy but then again ive seen AA lose on plenty of occasions

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast