Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62936.68

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabulus32 View Post
    The only time I am 100% willing to put ALL my chips in before the flop (Unless I am short stacked) is with AA.

I have been known to fold KK
    i had bad experiencewith A A, i raised with pocket aces, some one who had kk reraaise me, i reraise again and we go all in,my opponent flopped his king and i ended up losing a huge pot.even aces are the best they still can be beat by two small pairs,any way raising with aces is the best strategie,a lot better than slow playingthem, that's the worst a player can do, in most of the times you end up losing a bunch of money by slow playing aces

Knight
    i scream and yell alot, im not kidding, neighbors have complained, then i calm down and slow my play down. the question is why r u playing. the money, fun, ego, WHY? i only play for the money thats it. ive always won money gambling , im going to make a post on it. if u r only playing 1 game at a time it would be boring , try 2,3 or 6 and u will be too busy to be impatient.

Private
    i just accept the fact that you are not going to win a tournament in the first 5 minutes, so it is easy for me to just relax and let the game come to me. you have sooo many aggressive people online that if you just wait for a solid hand you can make huge strides instead of grinding out a little each hand with mediocre hands.

Private
    I generally listen to music, but if people really can't concentrate I suggest either playing less or playing cash games

Private
    interessent

Corporal
    QQ KK AA are all hands that might cause me to proactively get all my chips in the pot. This does depend on position and amount of players already in the pot prior to me. If I am late position and already have a couple in the pot and early in a tourney, AA is the only hand I will call an allin with. I like Zab have mucked my share of KK early in tourneys.

Banned
    i just focus on whats going on at the table and listen to some music to make sure i have some side entertainment

Master Sergeant
    I was close to the money and stupidly went all in and lost just a minute ago,It sucked so bad.

Private
    First of all.poker is a marathon game, not a sprintpatience is chosing carefully staring hands, and folding garbage hands, which will slice your bankroll, going all in with one hand even it's A A or KK could be very costly if you lose, because AA or KK,is not a warranty to win a hand, that's why some poker room offer a bonus for aces cracked, so be careful with AA and don't go all in, you might call all in if you are against one player, but going all in if there is more than2 opponents is a suicide, and your aces or kings could get cracked very easy

If u are going to play tourny poker,, then u have to have a lot of patience in the first place,, thats what its all about. lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast