Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I should also point out that he is being slandered more than his use of a slanderous word. Double standards are terrible.

PokerOwned God
    carbon will ban his chat if u copy it and send it to support

well i am not sure if i know that guy but if he gets the dissrespect and the non forum fiendly welcome here i got i can kinda understand his aggression..this is not really a friendly forum atmosphere..probably in part you gotta do all these bs surveys and downloads to play..yea u can post to play but at 25 pts a day at 150 pts a freeroll who would want to do that..jmo..u say your bulding a community u need better respect to your new members,,i don't feel the community part..i come here and play because it does offer plenty of freerolls..

QuarterMillionPeople
    Whyd he get a ban for ? Whatd he do ?

I've seen him use this word many times, Something needs to be done,,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

well since boltupright is a sneak, this is no longer an issue right???? Guess we go back to bad beats within our PO community lol

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Master Sergeant
    i understand that BOLT's verbal actions are bothering you and alot of other peeps.....I personally dont care....if he wants to act like an idiot let him.....you are doing exactly what he wants....you know that right?...i say the best thing to do is just ignore him or block player chat while he is at your table.....But i do agree that his chat is inapropriate

Banned
    i say stick to your own business. if you don't like it do what i do and change the chat window into the stats or info tab. not that hard to avoid idiots, unless you dwell on drama and whatnot, just my 2 cents.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree Neil the guy is totally outta hand, a total racist

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Contact Merge \ Carbon support and paste the logs to them. I cannot control what goes on in their chat
    but you can control the people that play in your forum... and if i remember when i read rules it clear says respect color or race...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast