Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Oh I can certainly ban for life.. easily
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    This is an issue for Carbon to handle, not Zab. Zab has nothing to do with chat at Carbon.

you can say that to support of carbon , but he won't get banned.maybe a chat off tag or something

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That person should be banned... racism is wrong and everyone is equal.. we r playing poker for fun, so enjoy it.

in some country he will be arrested for that nss1975 so i agree with you

Survey Master
    wow i think personally everyone should respect one another. he should be able to play but keep his harsh words to himself

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    I am glad to hear all of the feedback from my total disgust with a coward hiding behind a computer in an outhouse in kentucky. We are all from differents parts of the country if not the world who come together for the love of poker. "COME TOGETHER"

ZAB I would personally like to thank you for making it clear your stance on such behavior. I know it is always easier to sit and hope something like this will just go away like a bad smell. But PokerOwned is a dynamic world you have crafted with considerable thought. A guy like BOLT is poison for what we are trying to build here.

And like Zab said playing and participating in the PO community is not a right. NO LET COOKIES EATSOMETHING HE IS HUNGRY....AGAIN

WhatsSoStrange
    well you should do it at all................

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so after all this is he a member here or just another one of the many at carbon?

unfortunate peeps cant grow up

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree, that is some childish behaviour with the name calling, but come on now: It is 2012. Is that word even offensive anymore? Those who get offended by hateful worlds fuel the fire as much as those that use them. Needless to say, he is too childish for this forum (the name caller) and should be banned imo.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast