Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Check this Fool out!

Game started at: 2014/4/25 22:18:7
    Game ID: 276607290 50/100 $2,000 GTD R/A, Table 7 (Hold'em)
    Seat 3 is the button
    Seat 1: Jpw2133 (4300).
    Seat 2: ACRHacker (10590).
    Seat 3: speed_monkey5 (5550).
    Seat 5: Neuronfixer (5225).
    Seat 6: boultyboulty (885).
    Seat 7: STOPCRYINGB79 (3962).
    Seat 8: XpaisleyskyX (10765).
    Seat 9: Stromisle (5695).
    Player Neuronfixer has small blind (50)
    Player boultyboulty has big blind (100)
    Player Neuronfixer received a card.
    Player Neuronfixer received a card.
    Player boultyboulty received a card.
    Player boultyboulty received a card.
    Player STOPCRYINGB79 received a card.
    Player STOPCRYINGB79 received a card.
    Player XpaisleyskyX received card: [9d]
    Player XpaisleyskyX received card: [9h]
    Player Stromisle received a card.
    Player Stromisle received a card.
    Player Jpw2133 received a card.
    Player Jpw2133 received a card.
    Player ACRHacker received a card.
    Player ACRHacker received a card.
    Player speed_monkey5 received a card.
    Player speed_monkey5 received a card.
    Player STOPCRYINGB79 calls (100)
    Player XpaisleyskyX raises (300)
    Player Stromisle folds
    Player Jpw2133 folds
    Player ACRHacker folds
    Player speed_monkey5 raises (500)
    Player Neuronfixer folds
    Player boultyboulty raises (600)
    Player STOPCRYINGB79 folds
    Player XpaisleyskyX calls (400)
    Player speed_monkey5 calls (200)
    *** FLOP ***: [8c 2h 6s]
    Player boultyboulty allin (185)
    Player XpaisleyskyX raises (555)
    Player speed_monkey5 folds
    Uncalled bet (370) returned to XpaisleyskyX
    *** TURN ***: [8c 2h 6s] [Ks]
    *** RIVER ***: [8c 2h 6s Ks] [Js]
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 2620. Rake 0
    Board: [8c 2h 6s Ks Js]
    Player Jpw2133 does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player ACRHacker does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player speed_monkey5 does not show cards.Bets: 700. Collects: 0. Loses: 700.
    Player Neuronfixer does not show cards.Bets: 50. Collects: 0. Loses: 50.
    *Player boultyboulty shows: One pair of Ks [Kh 3d]. Bets: 885. Collects: 2620. Wins: 1735.
    Player STOPCRYINGB79 does not show cards.Bets: 100. Collects: 0. Loses: 100.
    Player XpaisleyskyX shows: One pair of 9s [9d 9h]. Bets: 885. Collects: 0. Loses: 885.
    Player Stromisle does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Game ended at: 2014/4/25 22:19:53

Enough Said!

wouldnt it be easier to explain the hand...I sure would rather as I have a hard time making heads or tails of these descriptions like this...hand history or whatever screen shot that is
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes I have to agree.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah internet poker has finally broke me down!..ive had to take a break from playing..its just to much!...I was getting to angry when poker has always been a fun game to me..win or lose..i figured it was because I pretty much just played freerolls that I was getting called down by horrible cards just to have my opponent hit on the river so I deposited some $$ and started playing real money tourneys on BCP..well turns out nothing was different...and finally when my KK (that I pre flop raised 4 or 5 times the BB) was call by J5 and then after the flop I pushed and was called only to have his J5 hit a straight on the river that I blew up!..i knew I had to walk away for a little while...and I kinda don't blame the player..i blame the sites..players make calls like this because they know they will win more times then not...In my opinion internet poker has ruined texas holdem...I play live tourneys 2 to 3 times a week and I see ppl makes calls like that all the time now..the good thing is that they lose most of the time but there is that 1 or 2 times that they do hit and take out a much better player only to bust out a little while later...and im not saying im some great poker player but in the live tourneys I do play I finish in the money or win 70% of the time and online I lose all the time!...now these are only 15 to 18 player tourneys but still I win...I just cant get myself to call with a hand I know is not ahead...its just frustrating because I love the game of poker and these online poker sites and players are ruining it for me!...ok ok ill stop my ranting now..lol

igotnothin
    Huh?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    now that wuz a load ON my mind....the K3 enh
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

If you look these players up, they are by far losing players. If you look on your tracker and if you have a decent sample size (in other words, not 100 hands, lol), you will find that KK is winning as it should be in accordance to how its been paid. I, for one, almost always call with marginal hands when a relatively tight player makes a pf raise of 4-5x because it's evident that that have a big holding and if my marginal hand can hit hard, they are never folding KK, AA, etc, and that means a big pot for me. The people calling J5 os and then calling down with 2-3 outers will occasionally hit, but I assure you they are losing players overall.

Quote Originally Posted by BMaagz77 View Post
    yeah internet poker has finally broke me down!..ive had to take a break from playing..its just to much!...I was getting to angry when poker has always been a fun game to me..win or lose..i figured it was because I pretty much just played freerolls that I was getting called down by horrible cards just to have my opponent hit on the river so I deposited some $$ and started playing real money tourneys on BCP..well turns out nothing was different...and finally when my KK (that I pre flop raised 4 or 5 times the BB) was call by J5 and then after the flop I pushed and was called only to have his J5 hit a straight on the river that I blew up!..i knew I had to walk away for a little while...and I kinda don't blame the player..i blame the sites..players make calls like this because they know they will win more times then not...In my opinion internet poker has ruined texas holdem...I play live tourneys 2 to 3 times a week and I see ppl makes calls like that all the time now..the good thing is that they lose most of the time but there is that 1 or 2 times that they do hit and take out a much better player only to bust out a little while later...and im not saying im some great poker player but in the live tourneys I do play I finish in the money or win 70% of the time and online I lose all the time!...now these are only 15 to 18 player tourneys but still I win...I just cant get myself to call with a hand I know is not ahead...its just frustrating because I love the game of poker and these online poker sites and players are ruining it for me!...ok ok ill stop my ranting now..lol

Quote Originally Posted by EyegotnutZ View Post
    wouldnt it be easier to explain the hand...I sure would rather as I have a hard time making heads or tails of these descriptions like this...hand history or whatever screen shot that is
    +1

Current B2B Champ
    plo

you need to psychic sometimes in my honest opinion. standard
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast