Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62994.89

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    That's online poker for ya,LOL!!!

PokerOwned God
    truthfully i never read thur these hand histories - dont know why people use them

Quote Originally Posted by allie0426 View Post
    If you look these players up, they are by far losing players. If you look on your tracker and if you have a decent sample size (in other words, not 100 hands, lol), you will find that KK is winning as it should be in accordance to how its been paid. I, for one, almost always call with marginal hands when a relatively tight player makes a pf raise of 4-5x because it's evident that that have a big holding and if my marginal hand can hit hard, they are never folding KK, AA, etc, and that means a big pot for me. The people calling J5 os and then calling down with 2-3 outers will occasionally hit, but I assure you they are losing players overall.
    Agreed. Plus the hands go by a lot faster online than live, so the beats seem to come more frequently, where in reality the game itself is just faster.

Quote Originally Posted by EyegotnutZ View Post
    wouldnt it be easier to explain the hand...I sure would rather as I have a hard time making heads or tails of these descriptions like this...hand history or whatever screen shot that is
    Just cannot win - if someone doesn't post the HH, they get flamed for not posting it. Honestly, it's probably in your own best interest to learn to read the HH because that's how you can go back and learn about your own leaks so you can fix them
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Uh man I'm confused, can you just narrate what the heck is going on there, instead of posting that wall of text. I hate when you guys do this.

The hand history is much more accurate than someone explaining what happened.
    Using a hand converter is better, but this is the next best thing imo.

PokerOwned Veteran
    reading all of that gave me a headache lol could of been explained differently

You guys really need to know how to read a hand history....sheesh! Essentially I raised with 99 pp and this fool didn't just call but re-raised all-in with k3 and won.

Lmao thats every hand on these freerolls aint it (see it all the time)
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

PokerOwned Master
    It doesn't surprise me that he called a bet post flop with nothing. Most players now are playing their facecards hoping to hit them at any point in the hand. It is sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast