Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61554.62

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i think anything is possible, although it would really suck and that would be the end of my online poker playing forever.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Slim to none. With new precedence having been set, no real players of any threat to the money that is going to control it when it comes back, and no real money to be gained by the us gov't going after the "scraps" that are left, I highly doubt will see anything like that at all. Though, I'm sure there are a few persons of interest that are pet projects for certain officials hoping they will set foot in a wrong territory.

PokerOwned Pro
    I don't see a full "black Friday" coming back, but with all of the legislation from state to state, I can see a couple of places shutting down, or trying to re-organize to fit in with new guidelines, and others places just closing the doors for good and walking away with any money they have or making real, real slow payouts- even slower than they are now. I'm talking years, etc. Another reason for me to not deposit and just chip up from freerolls and cashout whenever I make even a couple of hundred bucks.

Seasoned Veteran
    The United States Government: If you think the problems we are facing are bad, wait until you see our solutions.

Saw something like that on a tshirt in a poker room. Good stuff.

PokerOwned Veteran
    any money on any site is always at risk... my suggestion to ppl is always.. don't keep more on there than u need to roll ur games... and most importantly.. don't keep more money on there than ur ok w losing if the site gets popped.

PokerOwned Veteran
    honestly i dont think i will happen again but we will see similar events to occur with certain sites closing doors or merging etc but i dont think there will be a full blown black friday the usa goverment just wants to make money off th high rollers rolling in hundreds of gs

PokerOwned Veteran
    the only site i ever deposited was on UB/AP and i will never see that money again so i will not deposit on any site again.

PokerOwned Master
    who knows the US government does what they want when they want. I do not trust them and am always leary about another black Friday but there is nothing I can do about it.

i also bank with Bank of China so i am not worry.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    I don't think that there can be another "Black Friday" due to the fact that most of the sites now are ran from servers inside of the liscense to game reservations. Making it 100% legal now. Indians finally got smart!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast