Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Question What is the possibilty of ANOTHER Black Friday for the remaining US poker sites?

I wonder about this everyday that I play online. I deposit and play in fear that my bankroll may be someday confiscated as with PS or FT. Do you guys think it is likely in the foreseeable future that the US my declare another Black Friday on the remaining US sites?

sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No, the only way the other one happened is PS and FT were using a US bank to pay the players, and accepting payments right out of our checking accounts. Most of the sites now use a Canadian bank and we have to jump through hoops to get money on.

I exclusively do all my banking through Malta so I'm not worried.

PokerOwned Veteran
    There not big enough to worry about. Might do something once poker is legal so they get all the tax money.

I personally think anything could happen with these sites, that's the main reason I won't deposit. And in my mind it isn't real money until I have it in hand, it's just a fun hobby that builds up my skills to win live.

PokerOwned Veteran
    will have to open government back up first.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I personally think anything could happen with these sites, that's the main reason I won't deposit. And in my mind it isn't real money until I have it in hand, it's just a fun hobby that builds up my skills to win live.
    I agree when you say "ANYTHING" could happen with these sites. I think about this all the time. I say to myself, "without a legislative body representing us in the US, what could stop a site owner from waking up one day saying, "Screw the US players. I'm going to keep all their money!"

I make min. deposit here and there and will cashout often in case of anything. Would love to let my roll just stay online and build and build, but I can't afford to losing big money like we did on Full Tilt.

every Merge update is a Black Friday Friday if you want my opinion..............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ericthegreat View Post
    will have to open government back up first.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!

I love that response! Funny yet true!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast