Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63292.97

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    WELL, BOVADA callled me back on the fone tday just now. At least they have great fone support . SInce they have all the details of this table and that glitch that they can see what happpend,, they gave me 15 dollars in my acct.They also said they will be sending me an email from security when they inestigate the software and figure out HOW that happend last nite also. They said this has never occurred before ever,, not sure i beleive that becasue there were 2 other poeple in this thread that posted it h append to them alsoo, . At first, they only wanted to give me 10 dollars, but when i pointed out I was in 9th place of 23 left, and was a rebuy also, they made it $15 then. I min cashed for 13 dollars on 6 buy in also.I ended gettin 21 dollars then,, but Final table moeny was still more .though. So, hopefully, they will figure out how that happened,and give a report on that in an email,but the woman on the fone said she will have to keeep on top of them to do that, casue sometimes they never find every reason for every glitch, but since this is a big one, i think they will try. I was happy with the fast response and polite support I recieved on the fone too.
    I really dont think that this happened to anyone else, just one of them things that theyre trying to keep up w/the Joneses, in this case the rricki.

I personally think they should have gave you FT money like 9th, but at least they gave you some kind of compensation for this problem. You had a good run going in that tourney when I was watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    I personally think they should have gave you FT money like 9th, but at least they gave you some kind of compensation for this problem. You had a good run going in that tourney when I was watching you.
    I KNOW i , tohught they shoild give 9th place too Thats what my other firend told me to ask for too. I hinted at that, but when hse offered 10 and i said , NO,, she said I will give u 15, and thats the FINAL OFFER too.. I really cdnt beleive she joked and said , this is final offer. geeesh. so i felt i better take the 15. well hopefully, they will send me an email, andlet me know how that happpend too. and TY for that rail ACES,, and davey too. maybe it was ur fault aces, since it happend after u left and i got moved. lol

Бывает в жизни огорчение , не надо забывать что это игра и особо не заморачиватся

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234