WELL, BOVADA callled me back on the fone tday just now. At least they have great fone support . SInce they have all the details of this table and that glitch that they can see what happpend,, they gave me 15 dollars in my acct.They also said they will be sending me an email from security when they inestigate the software and figure out HOW that happend last nite also. They said this has never occurred before ever,, not sure i beleive that becasue there were 2 other poeple in this thread that posted it h append to them alsoo, . At first, they only wanted to give me 10 dollars, but when i pointed out I was in 9th place of 23 left, and was a rebuy also, they made it $15 then. I min cashed for 13 dollars on 6 buy in also.I ended gettin 21 dollars then,, but Final table moeny was still more .though. So, hopefully, they will figure out how that happened,and give a report on that in an email,but the woman on the fone said she will have to keeep on top of them to do that, casue sometimes they never find every reason for every glitch, but since this is a big one, i think they will try. I was happy with the fast response and polite support I recieved on the fone too.