Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62297.72

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Seasoned Veteran
    Lock Poker is horrible for any US players. This has just become the icing on the cake for them.

Stay far far away if considering. Many reasons why Carbon or Bovada are incredibly better than Lock.

Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    I think that gambling911.com must be BFFs with Lock, because their articles are always fluff pieces. I guess Lock pro Melanie Weisner was (is?) very pregnant, and g911 posted an article on how some troll posted on a forum that he hoped her baby was stillborn and how audacious and out of line this was, blah blah blah feed the trolls. Next the article was the photo of a man holding a newborn.

In the comments, some guys said OMG WTF take down the image of the stillborn baby what were you g911 guys thinking that is going too far etc.

Zing! The baby was alive, just ugly and red because it had just been born. I think a lot of people think that babies come out looking instantly cute.
    Lock Pro Matt Stout's statement regarding Lock Poker . .

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

This is a very bad site. I'm glad I don't play on there any more

IMO I think that our little community should stop endorsing Lock until things start to improve. All of our voices together can be quite loud
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Glad I avoided LOCK altogether back in the day. Looks like another OLP soon to be exposed as a sham.

Stick to the "Reputable" networks and sites; most of us here on poker forums already know which ones those are.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston757 View Post
    Lock Poker is horrible for any US players. This has just become the icing on the cake for them.

Stay far far away if considering. Many reasons why Carbon or Bovada are incredibly better than Lock.
    Not just USA players, ROW payments taking 3+ months as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BradysDad View Post
    IMO I think that our little community should stop endorsing Lock until things start to improve. All of our voices together can be quite loud
    +1 to this as well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345