Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61603.35

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    is lock poker good ive never been on it before

PokerOwned Master
    Is it better than carbon because carbon is getting on my nerves

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Even Tom Dwan gave a warning out for Lock players. GL to those that are still playing on it.

Melanie Weisner sells alot of her action but wont accept payment on Lock poker. she only accepts cash or stars. Doesnt make you feel too good if Lock money is not good enough for her.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I think that gambling911.com must be BFFs with Lock, because their articles are always fluff pieces. I guess Lock pro Melanie Weisner was (is?) very pregnant, and g911 posted an article on how some troll posted on a forum that he hoped her baby was stillborn and how audacious and out of line this was, blah blah blah feed the trolls. Next the article was the photo of a man holding a newborn.

In the comments, some guys said OMG WTF take down the image of the stillborn baby what were you g911 guys thinking that is going too far etc.

Zing! The baby was alive, just ugly and red because it had just been born. I think a lot of people think that babies come out looking instantly cute.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Experienced Member
    Its getting worse and worse for Lock. I hope they can resolve something asap but they just have too many restrictions and honestly isnt making alot of people happy

Banned
    I got fed up with them about 2 years ago and discontinued using there platform. Recently I had been considering giving them another shot. Guess not. =-\

Quote Originally Posted by rdog1797 View Post
    Is it better than carbon because carbon is getting on my nerves
    Carbon is good on cash outs, they are on time and always are in the allotted window it takes to receive a check or Western Union.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Soooo glad I ran into someone that was able to get me on INTERTOPS, same network, same SnGs, same fish and all but money is safe and xfers quick n easy. GL to anyone w/money on lock.

It's a shame we are at the mercy of these poker sites.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast