Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $58166.4

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This was a funny read thanks for the laugh.

Very funny! I do wonder sometimes how there internal meetings really go. This is probably close to the truth

PokerOwned Pro
    hilarious i enjoyed so much and thanks again for sharing

PokerOwned Veteran
    nice. i enjoyed it to read.
    post more of these stories please. must be a sequel coming.

Warning ? be very careful with Lock Poker

3 days ago at 12:30 pm
    Some members may have noticed that we have never openly advertised Lock Poker despite the fact that they have been throwing away hilarious high Rakeback promotions towards their players. On the other hand and most importantly, the withdrawals have been awful slow, not just for the US but also non US ? it is simply unacceptable that cashouts to Skrill for example take weeks if not even months.

The latest development has seen Lock separating its cash game tables from 1/2 and upwards from the rest of the network as has been reported by Pokerfuse.

We cannot recommend playing on Lock at all from our point of view given what all these indications do hint, only keep as much money on there as you are willing to lose. If you wish to play on the Revolution network, you can do so on Juicy Stakes for new US players.

The most trustworthy and rock solid brand on the network is Intertops, where we are hosting a private cash buy-in with money added each Saturday: Intertops $3 Buy-in + $15 Added . Intertops uses their own separate cashier and the transactions are very reliable, players from the US with existing accounts can still play. The same reliability is also the case for the recently launched Revolution skin of BuzzPoker as well.

Best regards,

The Pokerspace Team

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Warning ? be very careful with Lock Poker

3 days ago at 12:30 pm
    Some members may have noticed that we have never openly advertised Lock Poker despite the fact that they have been throwing away hilarious high Rakeback promotions towards their players. On the other hand and most importantly, the withdrawals have been awful slow, not just for the US but also non US ? it is simply unacceptable that cashouts to Skrill for example take weeks if not even months.

The latest development has seen Lock separating its cash game tables from 1/2 and upwards from the rest of the network as has been reported by Pokerfuse.

We cannot recommend playing on Lock at all from our point of view given what all these indications do hint, only keep as much money on there as you are willing to lose. If you wish to play on the Revolution network, you can do so on Juicy Stakes for new US players.

The most trustworthy and rock solid brand on the network is Intertops, where we are hosting a private cash buy-in with money added each Saturday: Intertops $3 Buy-in + $15 Added . Intertops uses their own separate cashier and the transactions are very reliable, players from the US with existing accounts can still play. The same reliability is also the case for the recently launched Revolution skin of BuzzPoker as well.

Best regards,

The Pokerspace Team
    Thanks for the advice. Good thing I only play the PO free rolls on lock.

I laughed so hard I fell down,,,no,,wait a minute, I tripped over the cat... All kidding aside,, when they take months to pay us, how much interest do they make off the funds,,,maybe enough to pay the next bunch...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont get it at all sorry

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I have a friend that found it in an article by PETER AMSEL on Faces, Places, Sex & Dating, News on Gadgets ? CalvinAyre After Party : Online Gambling News LOL, I thought it was hilarious, glad you found it humorous too! I stopped grinding after they moved it to Wednesday morning because I am at work, so I hope you have good luck on the felts if you can make it. I will still be on Lock to play Poker Owned and private games. Hope to see you at the tables soon!
    I Have beeen reading that LOck thread on 2 +2 and shane says they MITE reaarange scehdule of the 10k vip again,,but not till end of month at least THEY NEED to LOL,, that wednesday 9am is rediculous, and every1 is complaining too.. well , lets hope they do

Seasoned Veteran
    Postin' for points, postin' for points.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast