Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65479.62

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    NATE this was SOOO FUNNY ,,, where did u find this??? I always read all the posts in the LOck threads on 2 + 2.,, and shane,s replies there.. which are ridiculous a lot of the time,,, esp in light of thier recent changes/....... THeir latest fiasco of moving the Lock Vip 10k once a month frerrollls is crazy too.... they didvided this one into 4 tourneys,,, I GOT my tickets,, but now its on wednesdays at 9 am in the morning and none of the USA Players can pplay itn ow,,, SO this thread started there last nite too, and now they say... welll we mite change it again if that doesnt work,,,, is a realll mess for sure. so this made me LOL OUT loud !
    I have a friend that found it in an article by PETER AMSEL on Faces, Places, Sex & Dating, News on Gadgets – CalvinAyre After Party : Online Gambling News LOL, I thought it was hilarious, glad you found it humorous too! I stopped grinding after they moved it to Wednesday morning because I am at work, so I hope you have good luck on the felts if you can make it. I will still be on Lock to play Poker Owned and private games. Hope to see you at the tables soon!
    Last edited by NateVest; 03-03-2013 at 09:52 AM.