Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63564.02

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    at 4 step3s per hour x 24 hours thats $96, there is no way they averaged 4 per hour, I had to sit for half hour easy at peak traffic times.
    Yep... that was my estimated calculation too... figured at BEST they ran 4 FS3s per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    In the last year Carbon has done the following: Got Rid Of p2p, reduced the FR's payout, got rid of fun steps. They should add some of that $ back, but I know there not going to do it. I even heard they take your VIP points away if you don't play for a while.It takes them along time to cashout too. Way to go Carbon! Keep up the Great work!
    They also instituted a time out on earned tournament coupons without telling anyone. I had an $11 tournament coupon with an expiration date of "NEVER" so I was in no hurry to use it as I worked most Sundays when I would want to use it.
    One Sunday I sat down all ready to play and use my coupon, it was there as it has been all along, oh good, I went to register for the tournament "You do not have the required coupon." WHAT?!? Support then tells me I took too long to use it so they took it away, new policy. They didn't care that it "NEVER" expired, they changed their policy and just never bothered to tell me OR change the expiry date on the coupon.

I will NEVER trust these dirt bags with another real money deposit and won't be surprised if they go the route of Full Tilt and fold with everyone's cash in pocket.

Experienced Member
    ya i was sad to see these go...gave away too much money probably lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    screw carbon. they suck. customer service is horrable. They dont care about the player. never again will i deposit with them. only freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    I dont think it was the prize $$$. I think it was the cost of running these on their server. Think about haw many played at LEAST the step ones, and the fast turnaround.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234