Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62805.85

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    carbon is so cheap. They are in it only for the for the money. customer service sucks. i remember fulltilt and poker stars would give u a few bucks every so often. not carbon they keep every dime they can.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i think it was a little more than $100 a day they were givin away on fs3's

at 4 step3s per hour x 24 hours thats $96, there is no way they averaged 4 per hour, I had to sit for half hour easy at peak traffic times.

PokerOwned Veteran
    damn i was just getting used to fun step play oh well

has carbon ever allowed player to player transfer yet? wtf is the deal its been like 8 months+ i think since the stopped it maybe almost a year.....

JOKE

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    In the last year Carbon has done the following: Got Rid Of p2p, reduced the FR's payout, got rid of fun steps. They should add some of that $ back, but I know there not going to do it. I even heard they take your VIP points away if you don't play for a while.It takes them along time to cashout too. Way to go Carbon! Keep up the Great work!
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

Experienced Member
    funsteps suck bigtime....ehhhhmenehh

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I have to admit this makes me kind of sad. I need somewhere to get the flips out of my system.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Experienced Member
    this is stupid funsteps are boring but thats what u gotta do to earn when your broke...ofh weul,l

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    umm the fr's you cant really make a point of that cuz they were decreased like last year end of the day merge is adjusting to traffic i think it may have summin to do with the fact the sites have been segmented (why i dont know) so they are having to compensate lastly i think it was a little more than $100 a day they were givin away on fs3's
    I used to 10 table fun step 1's and earn like 8-9 fun step 2 tickets, which I would use to make a dollar or two and can guarantee you it would take an entire day, like morning until night, to get through even 7-8 fun step 3's. There is no way in hell they were giving away more than $20 from them.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    In the last year Carbon has done the following: Got Rid Of p2p, reduced the FR's payout, got rid of fun steps. They should add some of that $ back, but I know there not going to do it. I even heard they take your VIP points away if you don't play for a while.It takes them along time to cashout too. Way to go Carbon! Keep up the Great work!
    Don't forget about rakeback. That was my favorite thing about Merge.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast