Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62948.19

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    or maybe even better maybe they no more about the coming of PS or FT than we do

PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    yes lets keep it positive. they know theyre about to get dominated again and are trying to save up for it. good br management on their part

Banned
    As is becomes harder to deposit and withdraw the US market slowly dies, the number of players and guarantees decrease, and even a site like this suffers. Regulation needs to happen.

this was most likly going to happen merge blows....

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    There's money to be made, though, so another site will take their place.

Quote Originally Posted by trudizzle View Post
    merge isnt the reason behind the visa issue....visa actually stopped letting you use there gift cars for internatioal purposes.....
    Well that is just not true. I use the same card on Lock Poker now that used to work on Merge.

Banned
    If you all remember, when traffic was way up the Sunday $109 went up to $150k with 150 seats in the freeroll. Now as traffic has died back down a bit its dropped back to the $125k and its STILL above the $100k that it started as. As for the free seats, I think its just simply a smart move to drop the number of seats given away in order to maintain a solid game instead of having a guaranteed 125 donks registered.

I dont see much of a negative here at all really, just a shift in their business plan as networks jockey for position in a slim market. It also wont surprise me to see a lot of folks on Revolution come back to Merge in the very near future. Probably see some good deposit bonuses come on a few skins.

PokerOwned God
    merge is certainly not what it used to be before doj has been going downhill since and there will be other ways to play we are just used to the site after so long

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    If you all remember, when traffic was way up the Sunday $109 went up to $150k with 150 seats in the freeroll. Now as traffic has died back down a bit its dropped back to the $125k and its STILL above the $100k that it started as. As for the free seats, I think its just simply a smart move to drop the number of seats given away in order to maintain a solid game instead of having a guaranteed 125 donks registered.

I dont see much of a negative here at all really, just a shift in their business plan as networks jockey for position in a slim market. It also wont surprise me to see a lot of folks on Revolution come back to Merge in the very near future. Probably see some good deposit bonuses come on a few skins.
    actually looks like they dropped it to the original $100k now. They also lowered the pts needed to get into the 50 free seat tourney to a hundred vips instead of 250 (think thats what it used to be) so they will be bigger field with less payout.

PokerOwned God
    also i think people are not making the points they were months ago

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast