I'm really scared that it won't be long until we americans have no where to play. . If it does I'll be one sad player. As some of you know I'm 66 years old, a Cancer survivor and live alone. Playing for real money (altho micro cash) is one of the few things in this world that keeps me going day to day. Because of previous lung cancer and having COPD I'm limited on things I can do outside of my apartment.

As for as my fear goes about Merge banning Us USA players, here is why. Merge site stopped taking deposits by Visa,,I know up to a few weeks ago, anyone could use a Visa Gith Card to deposit. Now that one scared me a little. The one that has really got me going is the one from yesterday. When they cut their freerolls from $200 to $50 and got rid of their 11 cent SNG's. The only reason I see that happening is they are soon going to have far less players to play in these .

I hope I'm "Chicken Little" hollaring "The sky is falling" for no reason. But just think, if they were a stock on Wall Street and these things happen wouldn't you think something major is going on with that company. Well enough gloom and doom, I hope and pray I'm wrong.