Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    That's your opinion. I love the site and will play all I can.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    What got you suspended in the first place? Is that just Carbon, or does Aced not welcome your business also?
    It happened one day randomly, they won't explain and delete my topics I post on 2+2, illuminati imo.

well if what WEC said is true and they reverse most of the decisions then u MUST have done something...u could of traded with a dumper/colluder as i know that can sometimes fuckm ure account up (before p2p closed down on merge) or u have been doin summin u shouldnt...

long shot but ask snitchman see if he knows anything about it??? didnt beat him in a headsup match or summin did u?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    well if what WEC said is true and they reverse most of the decisions then u MUST have done something...u could of traded with a dumper/colluder as i know that can sometimes fuckm ure account up (before p2p closed down on merge) or u have been doin summin u shouldnt...
    I said I have seen them reverse a number of decisions with the exact same scenario, and I would think if he took time to post in the 'Carbon Support Thread' and caught the attention of the Carbon Rep, he could get it straightened out. But it is a horrible way to respond with customers. If they think you did something wrong, tell you exactly what it is...
    Last edited by WECpoker; 08-12-2013 at 05:06 AM.

they do have a 1 account per household rule,
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    I said I have seen them reverse a number of decisions with the exact same scenario, and I would think if he took time to post in the 'Carbon Support Thread' and caught the attention of the Carbon Rep, he could get it straightened out. But it is a horrible way to respond with customers. If they think you did something wrong, tell you exactly what it is...
    and if u look thru the thread ull see he posted a response in the thread u mentioned hense why i said he must have done summin wrong
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    they do have a 1 account per household rule,
    I only have one account.

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    Thanks for all the replies guys, I didn't have any money in the account but I enjoyed the PO freerolls, so I will post on 2+2 a little later. I had this same problem when I registered for Ace, they instantly closed my account when I created it and never replied to my email.
    wow 86 huh that sux but pike is right BCP better

PokerOwned Veteran
    won the freeroll last night and then got top 7 after almost got the b2b it was awsome but i got $20 from the freerolls all on blackjack, now its gone not to happy right now. i was up to 30 and then busted completely. 0.70BR (not enough for another hand of blackjack).

don't you have to build a new account to join a poker club because none of them will retag. so how could they say only one account household.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast