Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63203.4

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    They can do that because they have no class. I do not like merge and since carbon does not do p2p anymore. I was almost considering leaving, but I am sucker for the freerolls, and trying to make quick money...

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    sorry man....that is the biggest bullshit I have seen....how can you suspend an account without an explanation
    Yeah they do it all the time with the same non-explanation and I have seen a number of times they reverse the decision, but generally only if you post in Support Thread and get assistance from the Carbon Rep.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Yeah they do it all the time with the same non-explanation and I have seen a number of times they reverse the decision, but generally only if you post in Support Thread and get assistance from the Carbon Rep.
    I guess I'll make a 2+2 and see what happens.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ugh. Good luck...

maybe they didnt liked ur mexican mustache ...... O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    lol

LLB King
    Check out their reply lolo
    Attached Images Attached Images

I hate Merge. Things like this make me want to quit. Which is something I've actually been considering. I've given them almost 2k in rake and they seem to want to do everything to get me stop contributing. Almost like they're going out of their way to piss me off. Eh, It's silly. They're losing money and rake when they do BS like this, as well as hurting the growth of their site.

They act like they own some monopoly of the US market, but the repercussions of what they are doing is not maximizing profit, it's pissing away players to the point they have to be even cheaper and make things worse.. which pisses away more players.. in an endless cycle.

I might just drop Carbon.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 08-11-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    Yeah - I'd probably ban you just for that too. Stunning that they can just cut you off without even hinting at why. good luck with it.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    What got you suspended in the first place? Is that just Carbon, or does Aced not welcome your business also?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast