Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62525.13

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Play a play-chip game.

Sometimes, I have the force; sometimes I don't.

One time I called with kq and the guy had kk and I got a flush... Another time I seen a 9-2 in my dream a past night and had a strong sense of deja-vu... The guy had pocket jacks and---yes, I got two-pair.

Call me a donk or whatever. Sometimes, it's practically impossible to win if you call AA without thinking of the 'force.'

"Force, no matter how concealed, always begets resistence." --- Lakota proverb

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i've noticed on carbon that every time i make the 'right' fold, i miss out on what would have been the best hand (catching my one outer every time i fold) but then wen i play a good hand and make the 'right' calls, i end up getting sucked out on regardless...its amazing how predictable it is sometimes, like if u have a good pair through the turn, once the river shows and over card u can be absolutely positive that the ONE person who's been calling u down the whole way managed to catch it somehow....its absurd really, i think it defies the math

PokerOwned Master
    One thing you can try is changing tactics for a bit. Every flop showing a pair, make a strong bet (in early pos.). If raised, fold. Ace on flop, bet. Or just play AQ or better for a bit and watch the others. Mix it up and a few river wins will change your attitude.

Private
    Maybe you should take a break from it for a few days then go back. They might track your winnings and probably thought you needed a breaking from winning, haha. You never know!

PokerOwned God
    Since I am a U.S. player I can no longer play at FTP, but for the 6 months prior to the mid April black Friday I only played there and I played often. The bad beats happen and you will go through multiple days of terrible cards, but my advice is to stick with it and play your game and be patient. I went from 0 to over $800 in that time. I started playing with play money until I had enough of that to buy into the play money win real money tourneys and then slowly grew it from there.

Private
    Can i buy in in realmoney tourneys with my playmoney? I dont think so but i would be great.

Back to the topic. I play on Pokerstars and FullTilt and my opinion is that Full Tilt is a great pokerroom where you canlearn a lot and win big stacks.

Greetz

Knight-Lieutenant
    cant play on ftp so i cant win either

Sergeant
    Just stay positive, play good, and you will win again.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quit playin' qj, ak, aq, kq, kj,unless you feel something that the opponent gives you. Main thing I do is try to read whether or not there are pockets in the hand. Pockets are the ace-in-the-hole---if you will.

If you find you play cards like 10-9 just because of some nostalgic value pertaining to counting to the zero of ten, then you're in for an ownage. Most value cards are 2-2, or 2-3. If you can read those without having said hole, then I think you're on your way to becoming like Antonius or whoever plays ANY cards without fear.

P.S. Try to play for domination. Give your oppponent and opportunity to read your cards and try to reciprocate it's transfixion (nostalgia/fondness). It's kinda mean or whatever but it's something we have to do if we wanna go to the next level.

Just be polite when you pwn them. WE ALL GET PWNED!!!

should be changed to

cant play or access money on fulltilt

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast