Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65981.51

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I've been playing bad lately because I've been short on time, so I get impatient, and I have been winning more. lol. It seems like FT rewards bad play. I literally tried to quit the 7500 person razz tournament the other night because I was tired...I raised over and over like six hands in a row and I kept winning. o.o So I wound up playing it anyways and finished ITM. lol

Knight-Captain
    sounds about right. i see that happen all the time. i can't believe how many ppl swear up and down that it's no different than live poker.

Seasoned Veteran
    complicated step is also why sometimes we go out with good hands to get the donk the flop but there who think they are playing and go from truco allin before the flop, since I lost with AA 4 8 4 8 9 5 2

Private
    i hear yas its been bad beat after bad beat i think somethings up

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by barbosa30 View Post
    complicated step is also why sometimes we go out with good hands to get the donk the flop but there who think they are playing and go from truco allin before the flop, since I lost with AA 4 8 4 8 9 5 2
    YOU are one of the donks that gets help from FTP! I raised 4x BB w/ q-q and u called w/ As-6d. Flop is 9d-6s-2d. I re-raised your 40 chip bet 1,240 more chips, into only a 500 chip pot, and u called! Then caught running diamonds! LOL! I wouldn't even have said anything to u on here, but u also laughed in my face. LMAO! U play like crap, get hella lucky, then laugh at your opponent! It was so ridiculous that I laughed instead of getting mad.
    Last edited by gtrippp; 04-03-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    FTP is a freaking joke but then again , so is every other site I've played on. FTP has the best promotions overall so if you want to focus on 1 room......
    Yeah, cards are pretty much the same on all sites, but FTP is such a great site when it comes to software and everything. I just wish the cards were fairer.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I feel your pain all of you!! Cant stand when donks get rewarded makes me absolutely sick. Sometimes it makes me just want to give up poker but i love the game to much. So usually if im on a spell of doing horrible and losing to a bunch of bad beats i will take some time off. Could be a month or just a couple of days pends on when i get my focus back.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorcountry1414 View Post
    I feel your pain all of you!! Cant stand when donks get rewarded makes me absolutely sick. Sometimes it makes me just want to give up poker but i love the game to much. So usually if im on a spell of doing horrible and losing to a bunch of bad beats i will take some time off. Could be a month or just a couple of days pends on when i get my focus back.
    I know, I luv it too much, too. What really sucks, tho, is that the sites know it, too. They know we're gonna keep coming back, no matter how bad they screw us. You know who won't keep coming back no matter what? The new players, if they always lose. That's why they get so much help, cuz if they lost every time, they'd quit. Instead, they let them suck out, here and there, so they get that taste of winning and get hooked.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I am tiered of playing Poker at the Moment. I only get Badbeats and Riversuckouts this Week.
    My Gameplay is the biggest BS at the Moment and i have to think about it.....

i had some feelings like that b4

its nt like that

i won sometimes so much money, especially with omaha hl

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast