Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62429.53

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    just sent Park another $10
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    [QUOTE=TrueOC;318257]kill yourself lilg you wont be missed.....your broke and jealous of others. Just stop ive never in my life seen some1 act like a child....goodbye[/QUOT
    Thats fucked up and is childish of you to say. I am really disappointed that anybody would say something that hateful towards another human being.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    feeling guilty?

I cancelled the other transfer bpark...

I sent you $45

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Lock money is only worthless if you dont have the time to wait for the cash out.
    on 2+2 only a small percentage of people are gettin there money and those that are are waitin up to a year........wothless in my opinion\

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Lock money is only worthless if you dont have the time to wait for the cash out.
    close its only worthless because members are activly making it as cheap as possible...imo the rate that oc traded at is abusrd because of the value the players have put in lock but isnt the idea to increase the value of lock therefor increasing the volume of players there are which inturn gives a boost to lock funds which means slowly the site will be able to recover and the cashouts get faster

it wasnt a scam, a scam involves dishonesty, oc wasnt being dishonest if both parties are happy with a trade its not a scam :|
    you people are mostly idiots though so not alot anyone says is gunna make much difference, itl just turn into a tale of two sides, some insults and generally a waste of everbodys time
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    feeling guilty?
    no

[QUOTE=credsfan03;318260]
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    kill yourself lilg you wont be missed.....your broke and jealous of others. Just stop ive never in my life seen some1 act like a child....goodbye[/QUOT
    Thats fucked up and is childish of you to say. I am really disappointed that anybody would say something that hateful towards another human being.
    well when im talkedto like a POS then I return the favor...epsically when I did nothing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    on 2+2 only a small percentage of people are gettin there money and those that are are waitin up to a year........wothless in my opinion\
    your opinion is worthless :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

im done positng....this is too funny....abosulty ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    which goes back to m post that its worthless to those that can't wait, I cashed out 2x within the past year, and yes the wait was long, but it was dollar for dollar

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast