Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BPark16 View Post
    Zab, please ignore the above post.

I was the "noob" that lilg posted about, and while I made a mistake not knowing the transfer rates, I still went through with the deal after being made aware. I stood by my word, agreeing to the trade agreement made prior to my knowledge of the exchange rates. TrueOC even added an extra $10 to make it a trade of his $30 Lock for my $15 BCP. I am not upset about it, and don't see it as a scam on True's part. As the one receiving Lock funds, I think a 10-1 exchange rate is absurd, and am completely fine with the deal made.

I honestly don't care about the money enough to sweat a bad deal, and I don't think lilg should either. LilG getting banned from the chat didn't help the situation, because he was trying to help out. He is a good member of this site, and I do appreciate his input.
    its not absurd sir lock money is worthless but now u know, and another member knowing the rates and tryin to take advantage of a noobs lack of knowledge is deff a scammer in my opinion. its basically the same as me selling u a gift card with no money on it or charging elderly people extremely jhigh rates for doin yard work or sellin a car that dont run . scamming is scamming and we here at po like to have as honest a community as we can, so tryin to get over on noobs has potential to deture people from the site , therefore costing the site revenue in the end..........................in my opinion
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    funny thing is yall prefer these scammers then legit users lovely fuckign site we got here im gone like the fuck i said fuckthis lying scamming piece of shit all your do is get over on users/scam/scam zab out of cash fuck off you monkey
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

again he asked me to trade....im done talking about it....if you werent involded you dont know what your saying.

Itold him we didnt have to trade...he said he still wanted to to play Lock MTTs.....endof story. I dont sell Lock at low prices as I didnt with Juicy and ppl regreting they did since Juoicy came back

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BPark16 View Post
    It was me, and I replied above that I am okay with the trade.
    Just because you accept it does not mean it is right. I am all for getting a good value deal but when you completely take advantage of somebody and rip them off due their lack of knowledge of what is worth that is taking it over the top. TrueOC I know it sounds like I am against you but im really not because 95% of us would do exactly what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    its not absurd sir lock money is worthless but now u know,
    Lock money is only worthless if you dont have the time to wait for the cash out.

He even knew about the rate and still wanted to trade so please drop it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i believe ppl do scam others by selling trading at unrealistic rates. i learned it the hard way. but will not make the same mistakes. sucks that i didnt have someone to caution me before losing lots of money to scammers on this site.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    unliek 98% of user i contribute tot hsi site i help noobs/other what do you do please tell me what is your reason to be on this site?????
    tahts rigth to scam zab out of cash and to get over on legit users and scam/talk shit/what else do u do nothing! to help thsi site u deserve to be perma banned
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    Just because you accept it does not mean it is right. I am all for getting a good value deal but when you completely take advantage of somebody and rip them off due their lack of knowledge of what is worth that is taking it over the top. TrueOC I know it sounds like I am against you but im really not because 95% of us would do exactly what you did.
    But by choosing to honor the agreement after knowing the facts, I take the title of "scammer" off of True, and put the title of "sucker" onto myself.
    If you PM me about stakes (or randomly bubble chat me, which I consider the same thing), and I haven't done business with you before, or talked with you before, you will NEVER get a stake from me.

kill yourself lilg you wont be missed.....your broke and jealous of others. Just stop ive never in my life seen some1 act like a child....goodbye

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast