Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.61

Page 150 of 180 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1795
    PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    hello.im always try to register to pokerstar tournament freeroll.but seems my connection is to slow .to get the password after it ends wow...is their any ways to refund my points or join again another tournament thanks for any reply more power.
    Refresh the password count-down timer several times .. ie: 1 min 45 sec 30 sec 15 sec .. this will get your computer to time sync ..

the Refunds link can be found in the " Help Desk" or here http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/freerollrefund.php

Note: for PS tourneys example: Tournament ID #:4-PS-1-14 only enter " 4-PS-1-14 "

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LastTricks View Post
    Is there a daily minimum requirement of posts to get the points? I have done only one post few days ago but did not get the points?

I have made a few posts today but not getting points for forum posts? Pls help.
    Not all Forum sections count towards points .. 25 character min .. also see "CAP" http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html

Experienced Member
    You have some problems with offers for Russian Federation? I missed points for 5 posts + played few games through my facebook accou8nt , ofcourse no points for this offers. Registered already for about 4-5 years... God it,s so hard to fix it ? You had lots of time...

Not every offer credits for everyone, and if you don't get credit for it, the site doesn't either. Like BBJ stated above, not all sections in the forum give credit for posts.

Experienced Member
    missing points where can i ask and im gonna talk with ,hey guys wake up share some little luck out there i need to recover bankroll and learn from any of you

Hi, i have the same problem, i didn't receive my 45 Point on OfferTorro after playing My Lands "Rise of civilisation" and reached level 5 like told in task. What shall i do ? Please help me!

Experienced Member
    ve certainly had some of these problems, because I realizodo surveys and have not been paid, so the latest you have sent me directly I have not completed

Guys review this:

First off, I HIGHLY recommend doing CrowdFlower tasks. Once you get the hang of those, you can really crank those out fast AND they convert at 100% if done correctly. Next, try the Radio Loyalty. You get 5 points every 10 minutes. A Captcha will pop up every 10 minutes, EASY POINTS.

I wish everything converted, sadly, not everything does and the sites don't give you a reason why. We highly suggest you watch the task ticker to see what's working in real time also check our what's working link What's working - PokerOwned Forums.

Failing that, if you do a survey and get to the end, always take a screen shot. Every site we have has a 'help, I am missing points section'. If you fight for your points, you can usually recover them. You can read more about this here: (Link to help for missing points)

Download offers: SUPER EASY to convert, but everyone is scared of getting a virus right? Use Sandboxie. There is a guide here that teaches you about it: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html

There is a really good help \ guide for new users that you can find here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

I badly speak English and it is difficult for me to write, but already as several times I don't receive glasses for the performed work or a task, ask to write a problem but I even don't know to what business they simply don't come and write that the task is performed.

kak poskoree zarabotat points