Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Corporal
    they have sent me a check on cake poker(aces only now) for $50. idk if they changed how they do it but i like the software and use it regularly

Corporal
    Cake poker don't allow power softwer , when you play poker. But they has 30% bonus for loyalty

kamehameha3
    I haven't dowloaded cake yet but looking forward to it.... Can't wait to see the fr fields, hopefully they will be smaller than the ftp tourney's...

I try to connect with support of cake network for problem with one scam room, BUT NO ANSWER! Thats Ridiculous!!! They should control their "partners"

Corporal
    Cake is slacking. Barely any money or players there((

Cake poker's site is not really a Graphical User Interface. It is not easy to navigate thru the site. Merge is easy on certain sites but they really dont explain much. I had to search like crazy to find the pokerowned site becuase wwhen i seen the freeroll under the private tab on Carbon and i clicked on more info, they didnt even explain how or where i sign up. If i would have seen it on Full tilt the would have had the web site listed so people could create a pokerowned account and enjoy he freerolls and other tourny's.

I hope this is good for the cake network. I don't like the software as much as others but, it's playable and playable sites are far and few btwn for us USA players.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Hmm... I think cake poker is screwed. 2000 new depositors seems too high of a goal and unrealistic. Also, being an affiliate site, I think they will be focusing more on marketing rather than crucial problems that have lagged cake's traffic for years. For one, unstable clients. Secondly, game selection. Yes, stud isn't exactly as popular as holdem and omaha, but because most online poker rooms offer the game, they should too. That's just a chuck of customers they won't have, those who like stud. Especially since they've had a tab for the game in their original client for years. When Doyle's Room was on cake, I chatted with Todd Brunson, who said they offered the game. A poker pro representing the site didn't even know that the site didn't offer the game. It's just sad and even though cake is my favorite place to play, they deserve to disappear. Their best bet is to just merge all skins together, and become a skin itself on the merge network, lol.

Master Sergeant
    cake is decent, i think the "merge" will be a great thing for them and the players

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would like to see Cake Poker survive, but let's be serious, they have a LOT of work to do over there. The buyout is good news, someone sees potential. But if it is going to be business as usual over at the Cake Poker Network, I would recommend finding another place to play poker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast