Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62994.89

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I hope this is good for the cake network. I don't like the software as much as others but, it's playable and playable sites are far and few btwn for us USA players.
    i agree

Seasoned Veteran
    I still don't understand... Cake poker's software might freeze every once in a while, but at least the customer support RESPONDS to you in 15min or less and not 3 weeks or never (carbon, merge)

Why people love merge I'll never understand. It's absolute trash. Cake is 10x more reliable customer service, deposit/withdrawals, etc.

It's just like Full Tilt. Everyone played there because the game selection was so high even though they were basically scam artists who didn't give a shit about their customers. Is that ALL that matters to you guys? I'll take shitty game selection where my money's safe and they answer my questions 100x over because they give a shit about me as a customer.

Seriously, I hope Cake survives. They're the most promising network/site out there, and they always have been.

And the fact that you can't use a HUD? Anyone that likes POKER for POKER and not automated decisions should LIKE this.

I don't understand people.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sounds like cake is moving in the direction of merging, like all the poker rooms will do eventually

Sergeant
    thats cool will it change the software or play of game because of the partnership

Sergeant
    does this also mean there is going to be more players and more traffic to the site

Knight
    i love how cake now accepts us players its the site i first joined right after full tilt went down

Knight
    also the freerolls are pretty easy and there a lot of fish so its fun to win and play

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123