Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62810.89

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wall of Shame

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    You mention my name but not others? When I was extremely lenient with you and let you pay me back 2 MONTHS late with no fee? And that was double the points I owe you. And I am now just an hour late? Really? I always pay back, just having some trouble repaying now.
    it wasn't 2 months late , it was 1 month at tops. and i did what the thread asked , i put people in default on it... i only left out 1 name.

#NiggasInParis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    it wasn't 2 months late , it was 1 month at tops. and i did what the thread asked , i put people in default on it... i only left out 1 name.
    OK, well why leave 1 person out?

You mention my name but not others? When I was extremely lenient with you and let you pay me back 2 MONTHS late with no fee? And that was double the points I owe you. And I am now just an hour late? Really? I always pay back, just having some trouble repaying now.
    If ur having trouble paying back right now, you prob shouldnt have got that redeem earlier eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    If ur having trouble paying back right now, you prob shouldnt have got that redeem earlier eh...
    I have to agree and I saw him ask Zab

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Cause I need to try to win money.

PokerOwned God
    You need to pay back any loans before trying to win money.

#NiggasInParis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    You need to pay back any loans before trying to win money.
    I will pay. I always pay everyone.

No you dont. This is what is wrong with this site at times, and why people go into debt and run from their loans. They got the mentality that hey im in debt but rather than paying back what i owe, ill try and win some extra so i have some left when i pay back and if i lose it all, then i wont bother paying back loan for awhile.

First things first you pay back what you owe others, Then you play with what u got left.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    No you dont. This is what is wrong with this site at times, and why people go into debt and run from their loans. They got the mentality that hey im in debt but rather than paying back what i owe, ill try and win some extra so i have some left when i pay back and if i lose it all, then i wont bother paying back loan for awhile.

First things first you pay back what you owe others, Then you play with what u got left.
    +! that deserves applause...completely agree with you prawney

Banned

Yes I do need to win money, you know my situation. And I didn't even have enough to pay back loan anyway so I would have nothing left over. And I am not going anywhere. I am on this site 24/7 almost.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast