Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wall of Shame

poolshark125 has been in default for 2 weeks still logs on all the time but never has points in account i just quit collecting insurance because it seems like he is just hoping it will go away
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Zab
    I could do something...

What would be better.. a simple list.. or something in the marketplace to tell you they are in default?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

definetly some thing in market place like a searchable data base
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

zab... a list or anythin really,, where we know they a lready in default tho... how come we havent HAD THIS before now??? LOL glad u started this thread BBJ tnite

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I could do something...

What would be better.. a simple list.. or something in the marketplace to tell you they are in default?
    i think that would be a good idea...but i think it should be a request thing, like if someone requests you post someone on default...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    Acetoo .. i am surprised .. i think he will come clean .. I lent to him before and he paid promptly when he returned ( told me he be away for awhile)
    acetoo had a death in the family a while back and has not been right ever since, I hope he does come back from what ever issues he is dealing with.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

A wall of shame would be hilarious, People should have to pay back all debts, and an extra fee to get off the wall. The fee of course should go to the mods. (just messing about that part)

Yea isnt acetoo a mod? werid how he would just not pay, He usd to be online everyday alot....and now its wierd that since he defaults he hasnt been online since....i think he is just busy maybe, hope all goes well....how much does he owe?

i like the public list,, walll of shame part ttooo, so we all can just look and see the list,, be fore we doo any loans then.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Yea isnt acetoo a mod? werid how he would just not pay, He usd to be online everyday alot....and now its wierd that since he defaults he hasnt been online since....i think he is just busy maybe, hope all goes well....how muh does he owe?
    I loan acetoo alot, At one stage it was up to like 30K, Think its still around 18K or something. Im not worried about it. The guy is trustworthy and honest, Like drywallman said since the death in his family he hasnt really been on. Im sure he will be back and not worried in the slightest of him runnin out on a debt.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast