Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62429.53

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wall of Shame

PokerOwned God
    I completely agree with Prawney , I have actually done that many times and got lucky enough to win most the time. But I know better now.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Yes I do need to win money, you know my situation. And I didn't even have enough to pay back loan anyway so I would have nothing left over. And I am not going anywhere. I am on this site 24/7 almost.
    If you cant afford to pay back loans 1st then dont get loans. Simple as that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I come first. And I always pay back.

Banned
    If I did that, I wouldn't be banned from almost every check cashing place in a 1,000 mile radius.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    If I did that, I wouldn't be banned from almost every check cashing place in a 1,000 mile radius.
    Its amazing how you take every single attempt to broadcast how bad you got things and look for pity.

Fluffy basically in this thread has admitted that he gets loans and will only pay back when and if it suits him, And will rather redeem to play then pay back his loans that are due. Imo he should get banned from all marketplace's. Only a matter of time before he builds up a big debt and runs

Banned
    Fluffy basically in this thread has admitted that he gets loans and will only pay back when and if it suits him, And will rather redeem to play then pay back his loans that are due. Imo he should get banned from all marketplace's. Only a matter of time before he builds up a big debt and runs
    I would NEVER run from this site. I need this site more than I need my left nut.

PokerOwned Moderator
    the intention of this thread is to see if there is a need for a "Wall of Shame " .. ideas of what you guys want to see etcc .. NOT for peeps to bicker at each other !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    the intention of this thread is to see if there is a need for a "Wall of Shame " .. ideas of what you guys want to see etcc .. NOT for peeps to bicker at each other !
    I don't think this thread is needed. Cause some people are richer than others.

PokerOwned God
    A Blacklist would be great, I asked for this several times month ago...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast