Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62963.81

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Just got back from 18 holes of golf. Plan on grinding some more for PO promotions and Carbon BR. Looking for stakes on pretty much any site with P2P transfers. No Lock... Would prefer BCP/ACR. Lets make some $$$

Still don't have a BR on Carbon built big enough to play mtt's yet. Played 2 $2.20 HU hypers and crushed both. Also have a win and 2 FT's in the PO Carbon FR's. Carbon BR is @ $21 atm. Hoping to have $100 by the 10th. I am going very slowly atm, really don't wanna risk it because of how much time it takes to grind these muppet riddled PO Carbon FR's. Lost 3 Carbon games yesterday with @ least 70-30 hands. For as much as Azreal likes to bitch about donks, he sure plays like 1. I shove 10bb's UTG with AJ, and he snap calls QJ in MP....ofc he hits or I wouldn't be complaining. Just funny how so many people here have tunnel vision. #NeverAhead #AtBest50-50 I am top 5 on the PO LB. I have yet to really play vs Hypnot here, but he must be doing something right by winning the LB last month and leading early this month.
    Looking for stakes still, on all P2P sites minus Lock. Juicy Stakes is fine though, however on the same Network. You guys have any interesting poker hands or poker related shit you wanna chat about.... HMU. Sold a $1 of BCP for 600 pts... needed the points. Fuck all the DL's and other offers. #TimeWasters. Watched the Tricket story on Pokertube. Pretty cool video. High Stakes - The Sam Trickett Story Part 1 | PokerTube

I have been running some stakes for PO players on various networks, with some success. I also have been selling shares on Sealsdeals to play on SWC. I am looking to see if there is any interest in a BAP 4 the BCP 10k tonight @ 9pm. I have seen some members here run it with some success, and I feel I am more skilled. I am willing to go 80-20 in favor of the backer and 70-30 for a FT. In reality these single staked games @ 50-50 some of you do is a fire-sale. Let me make you guys some $$$ MTT has deep structure and some pretty fishy players.

(((Sigh))) Missed two big flopped 8+ draws and missed. One time I really should not have been called. I am definitely due for a little run good. Probably going to take a little break, and may or may not be back for the 7PM EST Carbon game. Excited two of my favorite shows are on tonight. This is the season 1 trailer for my new favorite summer show. You definately need to check this show out.

Went 6-1 in HU SNG's on Carbon after I woke up and grabbed some coffee. Would have been 7-0, nut I lost flopped trips to a gutter-ball. #OhWell. I am definitely going to add some more of these to my daily grind. I am building a BR slowly but surely on Carbon. I am setting up for a big time grind in August. I already have some micro mtt's on the schedule. Really have been super cold in the PO FR's as of late. The cashes there seem to come in chunks... I am not really a min-casher. I just need to avoid sports betting and tilt, and stay focused on my goals; and they will soon be realized.

Almost didn't play the $1 stud/8 mtt, but I really need to put in more micro volume no matter how painful it is to play vs players with half my IQ. Funny story, guy kept telling me how lucky I had gotten, when my made low + pair didn't improve vs his overpair. I was like sorry broseph, you were the lucky 1. #Facepalm #OnlyCanTakeSoMuch Ended up going out in 5th for like $7.18. Hardly big $$$, but if I keep putting in the work and don't take shortcuts, I will be rolling again in no time.
    Sunday is tomorrow. Would very much like to run some serious mtt's for you guys both tonight and tomorrow. HMU, I will play BCP/ACR/Juicy/SWC. I have played high-stakes mtt's and learned a lot of game theory along the way. I am a shark @ the micros. Let me make you some $$$. HMU tonight, I will run games most definitely.

The BR is growing so damn slowly. Getting up to $100 will be the tough part. I am still playing very aggressively, I just am using really solid BRM. Today is Sunday funday. I am looking for stakes on all networks with P2P transfers, except Lock. ((( Juicy Stakes is fine ))) Put me in some games and lets make some $$$. I really do well in deepstacks or plo8 mtts. Any and all stake offers would be very much appreciated. I am going out to lunch in a little while, and will be back in an hour or two. Feel free to post itt or PM me. BCP/ACR/SWC/JS/PokerHost are all good sites.

I am back. Looking to run some games on any and all networks with P2P transfers minus Lock. Let's ship something. Willing to play for a small %; because for me it is all about the FT's. Lets ship something. I am going to be playing some micro's on Carbon to build my roll there, but I want to play other networks as well. I have shipped a couple of stakes in the past week to 10 days.

Played a $3.30 2-7 mtt and had people draw so well vs me. Additionally, played a $1.10 NLHE mtt and just got short and busted. I played the $5.50 $4,000 guar and early lost a monster combo draw vs AK on a K76 ddc board. ((( I had 98dd ))) It was for heaps of chips, and although I easily could have just seen a turn I decided to 3bet and then get it in. Still like the play for several reasons. I actually made some $$$ @ micro stakes cash today. Mtt's are just frustrating in the short term. ((( Especially the PO FR's ))) Playing and running fairly well in a $2 plo8 mtt. It's just kind of frustrating playing for peanuts atm. It is only short term though I can assure you all.
    I am still very much looking for stake opportunities. I had someone promise a big stake deal, but it has yet to come through. 0_o
    Willing to put in some serious volume for someone. Help me out and I will help you win some $$$. Lets get this thread to 100 pages and 3,000 page views. By all means guys, feel free to post ?'s and comments here itt, as long as it isn't spam. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Well I got a 2nd in the PO FR. Damn these things are tilting. Have someone committed to backing me in the $5 $3500 on WPN, so that should give me another shot at expediting my climb out of the dreaded micros. I actually don't mind the micros, I just hate having a small BR that I have to grind super judiciously. Well lets fucking bink something. I am like on pace for $120 this month from PO FRs. Pretty annoying. I might join some of your guys LB challenge if I am not yet to late.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast