Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Zab is open to all suggestions for protection, if you think of any please post it in the po talks and upgrade section. He has done what he can here site wise. This is the first anyone has mentioned of chefdd being shady, he really can't do anything until someone actually scams.
    If you are trading room for room, you can still use marketplace if you break it down into two trades and make sure points are in escrow before you ship the money. Same could apply for protection on other trades as well, such as GDMP trades.

I knew i was prolly right that cheffdd,, was ch effry. but noone woild listen befroe... especially when cheffry, told me he was going to EUROPE, and cdnt pay me back his loanshark loan till he came back LOLOL..... th en cheffdd got real active,,.. i kept asking,, but glad now we know for sure... so sad really, to have th ese poeple here at all....

PokerOwned Pro
    nah im not chefdd just cheffry

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    If you are trading room for room, you can still use marketplace if you break it down into two trades and make sure points are in escrow before you ship the money. Same could apply for protection on other trades as well, such as GDMP trades.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by cheffry View Post
    nah im not chefdd just cheffry
    well u back now and it took me like 4 months to debt collect on that tho,, so hopefully i can get rest of points now that u back too....

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    well u back now and it took me like 4 months to debt collect on that tho,, so hopefully i can get rest of points now that u back too....
    ya hopefully friday!

Quote Originally Posted by cheffry View Post
    ya hopefully friday!
    ok goood

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567