Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63693.97

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chefdd View Post
    In the words of arnold

ill be back
    Since this name is burned neways who else here?

Experienced Member
    [QUOTE=dimebags7;264499]ya fuck any cheff... I don't care I wont trade with any of em. if there were dime motherfuckers scamming I would change my name.[/QUOT
    Can I just change my name. I want it be STFUDonny!, especially since all this commotion

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Zab is open to all suggestions for protection, if you think of any please post it in the po talks and upgrade section. He has done what he can here site wise. This is the first anyone has mentioned of chefdd being shady, he really can't do anything until someone actually scams.
    The writing was on the wall since day 1. I was new to this forum at the same time as chefdd, and I was all over him, and people said I was being too critical. I personally think anyone who dealt with him got what they had coming, because he was never credible.

Banned
    Cheffry wimbledon harleydexter

Survey Master
    Hey tommy? How about i expose your little identityguard scam to zab? Hmmmmm im a pos? And so are you. Dont worry ill be talking to zab, with screen shots
    talk to zab all ya want kid. if identity guard can be made into a trial its no scam dumbass. obv ppl cancel the trial and theres no chargeback. why dont you fking learn how to be a man instead of a worthless BITCH. im a good member here unlike your dumbass

Banned
    When u tell people not to tell zab, and they way u do it is a scam fool. It has nothing to do with cancelling dont play stupid. We will let zab decide. With the screenshots i saved of ur dumbass and pikes doing the same scam

PokerOwned Pro
    yep tommy is all good many trades with tommy and not 1 fucking screwup with him

Banned
    Dont get mad lol

Survey Master
    When u tell people not to tell zab, and they way u do it is a scam fool. It has nothing to do with cancelling dont play stupid. We will let zab decide. With the screenshots i saved of ur dumbass and pikes doing the same scam
    lmao youre dumb. ill tell zab how its done with no problems. is he bitching and taking the 100 ppl whove doen its points back??? obv not. youre lame

Banned
    Its ok he still scams the system we will see

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast