Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I think the thing some are missing is george knows the terms were loose and is not disputing this. He is only responding here because the thread was made, he was just cutting his losses and moving on.
    Good luck george.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by george1 View Post
    Oh just saw this post.
    beeing staked and still having money in your account means you have to play for me
    Not true. That money was supposed to be shipped to you after the tournament was finished. Not to be used in another tournament. Unless you specifically asked him to use it in a tournament, did you?

Its quite a little thing really, neither side can prove anything. As long as he has been making profit for you, why complain?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    Not true. That money was supposed to be shipped to you after the tournament was finished. Not to be used in another tournament. Unless you specifically asked him to use it in a tournament, did you?

Its quite a little thing really, neither side can prove anything. As long as he has been making profit for you, why complain?
    When i staked him he played sng`s then asked to play mtts and gave him freedom to play anything that fits our budget except the 109$ tournament. I repeat i dont care about the money

PokerOwned God
    The money from the 1k yesterday he clearly told me not to use until today. The 11 bucks i owed him would have been shipped but i was going to add it to todays bankroll. He told me we would be doing this every day. And the MINUTE i WIN some money for him he decides to end it. Thats some selfish ass shit right there! I dont care how much money the guy has, if he cant see a winning player then he can SMD!

he called me a liar and so are half of you mfkers in this thread. Thats chill though, every single one of you can fk off, see if i ever talk to any of you idiots again

PokerOwned God
    plus i offered to pay him the 50 percent cut immediately last night in fact i already shipped the $110 dollars and then he told me to cancel it.

nobody else here would ever offer to ship half their bankroll to a staker when the game they played was on their own dime.

but i was willin to do this at first to save my staking, but fuck that, my prides more important!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    The money from the 1k yesterday he clearly told me not to use until today. The 11 bucks i owed him would have been shipped but i was going to add it to todays bankroll. He told me we would be doing this every day. And the MINUTE i WIN some money for him he decides to end it. Thats some selfish ass shit right there! I dont care how much money the guy has, if he cant see a winning player then he can SMD!

he called me a liar and so are half of you mfkers in this thread. Thats chill though, every single one of you can fk off, see if i ever talk to any of you idiots again
    Going off my comment in this thread, im going to just assume thats not towards me?

once again dpad u fly off the handle for no reason, most of these comments are siding with you, so WHY are u attacking i dont get it... all we have said is the terms for the stake were grey at best, and that it could of been handled diff...is it selfish for him to decide not to trade/stake you again maybe but it is after all HIS money he can do what he likes with it he doesnt owe you anything :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I think the thing some are missing is george knows the terms were loose and is not disputing this. He is only responding here because the thread was made, he was just cutting his losses and moving on.
    Good luck george.
    what a loser!!!!!!!

LOSSES??????????

the dude WON almost $100 from me. and thanks for tellin him good luck and not me,

u and prawney can both burn as far as i care, done with the both of you. period

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    what a loser!!!!!!!

LOSSES??????????

the dude WON almost $100 from me. and thanks for tellin him good luck and not me,

u and prawney can both burn as far as i care, done with the both of you. period
    you need to put the comment into perspective, I was clearing up what george was saying for azreal and newdaddy as they seemed to keep focused that his terms were too loose.
    Last edited by Poof; 10-15-2013 at 01:34 PM.

translation ladies and gentlemen is simply this "why didnt you side with me you bastards im right rawrrrrrr
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast