Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Its a gray area. Imo dpad is 100% saying its his own money after winning. Question is would he have claimed it was a stake if he lost?? My gut says he does, cant prove it tho so will never know.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah like azzreal said it seems like the terms would a little confusing. not sure who is right in this. Maybe I'm not fully understanding here, but all the times iv'e staked dpad i've never had a problem with not getting my cut or not getting paid back. Hope u guys can work it out. Have a good one
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Its a gray area. Imo dpad is 100% saying its his own money after winning. Question is would he have claimed it was a stake if he lost?? My gut says he does, cant prove it tho so will never know.
    He played 2 days from my money and still had money from my stake after wining the 23$ why would he play from his money while he still has 23$? And why would he say to someone that he plays for me(last night).
    As you say Prawney he would definetly say that. why would he lose his own money when he can lose mine? Never wanted to make this thread public anyway, because i explained him and told him to just keep the money but its about trust and beeing a man .

Quote Originally Posted by george1 View Post
    Well i been superficial in staking terms here because i want to see actually who i can trust and who i cant. I never wanted to put pressure on my players From now on when i`ll stake someone i`ll put clear rules. who cant respect them wont be my horse
    bad business model, you dont rely on trust in business you rely on contract terms and agreements, ALWAYS have clear rules ALWAYS be firm with the stakees, the end of the day they are playing with YOUR money and it is your responsibility to protect that investment

He played 2 days from my money and still had money from my stake after wining the 23$ why would he play from his money while he still has 23$? And why would he say to someone that he plays for me(last night).
    As you say Prawney he would definetly say that. why would he lose his own money when he can lose mine? Never wanted to make this thread public anyway, because i explained him and told him to just keep the money but its about trust and beeing a man .
    because he can...because the terms of the agreement were so loose because hes out to make a buck like we all are, as i said in my first post to avoid this he should of shipped you the $11 or whatever it was straight away if the deal was concluded...you dont need to be online to recieve the money and it would of been timestamped
    Last edited by azreal1; 10-15-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Another thing is i`m the newest guy here. So no friends at my side lol But i can see people here are honest and cool even if they are friends with dpad.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I read the thread last night where you said that you were going to split up the money and start fresh tomorrow so that would lead me to believe that anything Dpad played after that thread but before you guys talked today would have been from his own roll, so that leads me to lean Dpads way. BUT also if this was the only tourney in which you used your own bankroll that would lean me georges way so im kinda up in the air lol. could you have played this tourney without the profit you made from his stakes? if not maybe you could ship him 10% just to smooth things out.

Another thing is i`m the newest guy here. So no friends at my side lol But i can see people here are honest and cool even if they are friends with dpad.
    hw new you are is irrelivant in most cases, this is a simple misunderstanding as opposed to a flat out scam and its about seeing both sides to a "story" you were both at fault, you are both dumbasses but you both made some $$$
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    bad business model, you dont rely on trust in business you rely on contract terms and agreements, ALWAYS have clear rules ALWAYS be firm with the stakees, the end of the day they are playing with YOUR money and it is your responsibility to protect that investment

because he can...because the terms of the agreement were so loose because hes out to make a buck like we all are, as i said in my first post to avoid this he should of shipped you the $11 or whatever it was straight away if the deal was concluded...you dont need to be online to recieve the money and it would of been timestamped
    In poker staking no contract will help you if the horse wants to run with your money he will do it and you cant do anything. so i still say its all about a trust relationship.When i spoke with him he said he was confuse and didnt knew what to say . Anyway i dont even understand why he put this public. Someone told me he confirmed he played the 1k for me and he will play more for me after cashed in . So what else can i say? now he says he played from his money. what can i do except not trusting him anymore? I learned my lesson . If he would lose he would post in my staking thread saying a bad beat hit and he lost . He said he shipped me half of the earnings and i said i dont need it and i`ll ship it back to him and he then " talked with a chat operator and told him to stop the transfer" .

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    hw new you are is irrelivant in most cases, this is a simple misunderstanding as opposed to a flat out scam and its about seeing both sides to a "story" you were both at fault, you are both dumbasses but you both made some $$$
    I`m sure i`m not a dumbass since i run my own business offline and have 30 people working for me. As i said i dont care if he won but he could at least admit it. he posted this thread because he was thinking i`m desperate and i`ll start myself a thread and acuse him ..thing that wont happen from my side untill its a bigger scam .Lets see where will be dpad in 1-2 weeks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    don't take the dumbass remark personal. Just in future make sure u have the terms set in stone and that both partys fully understand what's going on. I'm sure this wont happen in the future. again I hope u guys get it worked out and can put this behind u.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast