Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    gametime ran away with some of my cash too idk his fucking issue never would've thought game time would scam me or anyone else for that matter @jwayne that shit is irreverent i cant personal make a comment ont he matter since i owe a few people myself which i am paying this week but cmon man get fucking real
    @newdaddy watch who u loan bro some people just are complete fucking low lifes that like to scam mofos like KCLA
    Some things better left unsaid jit, like my signature..stop kissing ass in threads, it's no different than railing sharks deep in mtts.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    but if that paragraph was about lucky you will never see that cash ever again u dumb for loaning that low life scammer then on top of it he beeen buying lock on a daily
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wait your saying that u tried to settle with me or dalsue Jw? I did say if had payed me with that week that the 25 is fine, but needed it that week before vacation.

Tell the mods to pay u...thats what my gut says @ this pt

Survey Master
    bottom line joshwayne is bottomfeeding scum. true oc is an offer scammer who prob got caught up with a ton of chargebacks here. and gametime hasnt been around forever. you also mentioned pikeboy whom i see on fb talking about drinking alot. its not debt owed to me but if i ran this site id just ban em all. theyve had plenty of time to pay but all are obvious pieces of shit. good luck

I'm MelGibson in Waterworld chump

sick, Joshwayne just sick bro!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Y? I mean are times really that tough or u just not paying to make a point? Just seems like it's been long nuff amount of time to at least make a payment. anyhow not sure what u mean by have mods pay u cuz i just caught the tail end of it and didn't c that part bout the mods paying me

Nah bro, I composed an essay for u & posted it here & a modulator removed it. It wasn't anything more than what I plan on doing & why we're here. $25 w/in few days max hopefully w/ xtra nickel or dime when ablewhen able...I wrote much more to explain what the dealio was but fk it. That's the terms. I have your wpn s/n & emails.

Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    Just was hoping I could the ppl that owe me ATM to reply to this and state y U haven't paid what you owe me. It's been more than enough time for all of you that owe me to at least come up with something, and I'm starting to get frustrated that I'm not hearing anything back from any of you.

JoshWayne- loan of 25 dollars(late fee of dollar per day)- Right now with the late fee's I'm owed around 65-75 from JW
    Kla- small loan of 7 past due for over 40 days now.
    Gametime- owes me a 45 gdmp or bcp and is over 50 days late ATM
    True Oc- small 10 loan that is over 60 days late

Please respond to post and let me know what's up guys. Ty
    Would you settle for $50 gdmp or ACR?
    We may be interested in buying this debt.
    Last edited by Poof; 08-09-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast