Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Banned
    No need for farewells,Let it be known I'll be back bitches...REINCARNATED>> IT'S A BUCS LIFE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LETMERETURNPMPOOF View Post
    No need for farewells,Let it be known I'll be back bitches...REINCARNATED>> IT'S A BUCS LIFE!!!!!
    Go Paid your debt scum. Joshwayne is a fucking loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Go Paid your debt scum. Joshwayne is a fucking loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
    When Duck and I agree on something, you know the shit is serious. FOAD Josh, you are not wanted or welcome around here.

Not one person has said they miss you, or even liked you. Now you can speak with your usual bravado about how you don't care what anyone thinks and don't need any of us OR this site, but nobody will be convinced. Why? because every time you say shit like that you come back anyway..... just like today.

Lastly, your shit smells so bad when you speak, it will be a dead giveaway who you are. Your ego is so unjustly big that you won't be able to resist being an asshole. So go ahead, "reincarnate", you'll always be a roach.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

ne1 pay u back bud >> just curious
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

no loling matter RIP
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    no loling matter RIP
    nice bump you effing donk.

Bump

lol good times.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567