Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    so is he just going to be treated as if nothing happened? since i didnt do an off site trade?
    Typically in these situations the person making an accusation posts some manner of proof.

Also, if one really wants help of any kind one might consider a calmer, more rational approach to the person(s) one is seeking help from, after all, it wasn't they who burned you nor they who put you in a position to be burned.

May not help, but it will hurt your chances a lot less then your current methods.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Typically in these situations the person making an accusation posts some manner of proof.

Also, if one really wants help of any kind one might consider a calmer, more rational approach to the person(s) one is seeking help from, after all, it wasn't they who burned you nor they who put you in a position to be burned.

May not help, but it will hurt your chances a lot less then your current methods.
    um calmer? lulz... where does it seem like im yelling or anything like that... i cant ask questions?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

TON is Gone.
    um calmer? lulz... where does it seem like im yelling or anything like that... i cant ask questions?
    It's the tone. Your "questions" give the air of one whom is lashing out at Poof, and the site.

You keep avoiding the obvious by the way, your proof? And Poof's question, what is SWC doing about it?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

how do i prove it lol...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

TON is Gone.
    how do i prove it lol...
    Screen shots of account info, e-mail transcripts, that sort of thing. There must be some record of a transfer and to whom...

after i show a screen shot of the xfer then what happens?

1/2 the convo was on seals chat the othe 1/2 was on bubble

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

See post 3 in that thread.

so showing proof is pointless?

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

You can show proof and confirm what has happened. It could shame him into coming clean and making good. If not it atleast provides proof and will warn others to steer clear. As far as any action being taken against cody here, that will be Zabs decision.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sorry to here that dk, hate damn scammers. IMO it's gonna take more than a day to even get anything going on PO in regards to this. Like Poof says after submitting some proof of the trade and all, that the other guy has to b given a small window to defend himself or explain. If he's really did scam ya, and not planning on even attempting to defend himself(after a day or so) than u guys can go from there. But not sure what PO can do for ya, given it not being in off site trade. Sorry man hope it gets worked out

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast