Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    so like you guys wont even ban him? or anythhing?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Dude I don't know, seeing as it happened on Seals, are they banning him? We just heard about it right now, have seen no proof from either side, he does still get a chance to tell his side of the story.
    I don't get how you didn't care enough to use a simple tool Zab put in that takes 2 min and now you expect us to jump through hoops.

It has been said before if that is not used, we are not getting involved. It is Zabs call in the end.

does he log in daily?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I don't know...

how am i expecting you to jump through hoops? i asked a simple question after laying out the situation... then asked a few more questions...

donde esta hoop?

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

and what if he doesnt share his side of story due to a sudden absence.. what happens then?

do i sound like a dick? lol im just curious.

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Sorry I am just used to everyone making dumb trades then screaming ban the other person when they get scammed.
    See this http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ing-25060.html

I am just wondering why you are more curious over here, when this happened on swc, shouldn't they be the ones you are looking for assistance from?

lol so no k thx

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

so is he just going to be treated as if nothing happened? since i didnt do an off site trade?

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

imo that is what should happen, if you read that thread and the first few comments, that is what was stated. Why should we go out of our way when it happened on another site, what is seals doing?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast