Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63203.4

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I remember a time when people came here to play freerolls with other people who just liked poker. I completely understand the interest in staking others and getting staked, however last I checked, this is still primarily a site that offers freerolls to build a bankroll for yourself. I think the ad ticker is more than accommodating for stake requests as far as initial info goes. How hard is it to see in the ticker that "So-n-so" is looking for a stake (or looking to stake someone), then contact so-n-so privately, work out the details, and THEN post a thread with the staking agreement/results?
    I somewhat Agree, this site IS primarily a Freeroll site to build ourselves a Bankroll, however Some do build their bankrolls with stakes also. And honestly, this site is Not really JUST a freeroll site, it is a Business first and Foremost, and I strongly believe that offering stake forum, and promoting it, will get MANY non US as well as some US people on this site. And if 100 More people join this site, wether it being stakes or freerolls that interest them, will see tasks, will try some, will earn points, and will make Zab some more $.

I see no harm in having a forum section called Staking, where you can post in, reply in. AND NOT LOOK AT THE FUCKIN THING IF NOT INTERESTED.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Well ya, we aren't a staking site.. But staking is part of poker..

But, I will not bend to the stakers and allow spam on the main page. You get 5 points for a post, 20 points free per day..

That's 20 minutes of free advertising, so don't tell me you have no means to advertise your stake.
    Like I stated above Zab, I dont think having something on the main page other than the Ad ticker is nescessary, a forum section to post in is all I think would be nescessary to get this going.

And I think you can see that staking brings traffic, and traffic brings $ to you. I know MANY pokerstars players whom are only waiting on another site to offer well laid out staking forum to leave the site they currently deal with.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    Like I stated above Zab, I dont think having something on the main page other than the Ad ticker is nescessary, a forum section to post in is all I think would be nescessary to get this going.

And I think you can see that staking brings traffic, and traffic brings $ to you. I know MANY pokerstars players whom are only waiting on another site to offer well laid out staking forum to leave the site they currently deal with.
    The question is what kind of traffic will it generate.

And to be technical, you and Mich are both wrong - it's not a freeroll site or a staking site, it's a GPT site that happens to have poker as the lure to come here. If the traffic being generated by a staking section never contributes to the site or buys/sells pts, then how is that beneficial at all from a business sense?

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    The question is what kind of traffic will it generate.

And to be technical, you and Mich are both wrong - it's not a freeroll site or a staking site, it's a GPT site that happens to have poker as the lure to come here. If the traffic being generated by a staking section never contributes to the site or buys/sells pts, then how is that beneficial at all from a business sense?
    Nope, its a poker site, its even in the name..,,, and happens to have offerwalls you Get Paid To do, that fund it (the site).
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Banned
    mods need to lax my strategy threads should not get deleted. and please no more rando bans

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Well ya, we aren't a staking site.. But staking is part of poker..

But, I will not bend to the stakers and allow spam on the main page. You get 5 points for a post, 20 points free per day..

That's 20 minutes of free advertising, so don't tell me you have no means to advertise your stake.
    the whole point of this thread was the fact that i put up a THREAD. 5 minutes later that thread was deleted by RAMBLER. so NO we dont have 4 free posts to advertise according to rambler.

as far as staking goes. take a walk through the marketplace. take a look at the number of threads that are there due to ppl staking or looking for stakes. in my opinion staking is very popular and even in the big leagues staking is a regularity. staking is getting bigger n bigger here by the week.

the fact is some ppl dont wanna see it in main chat. why? does it disrupt there day? is it hurting them to see a request? i mean i gotta deal with multiple things in main chat i dont care to read, but i just go on with my day. no harm no foul. its really bullshit that we cannot advertise staking in the chat. its supposed to be a chat, not a dictatorship.

People looking for a stake should be allowed to have a thread looking for a stake (especially now that there is a staking thread!) That way they have enough space to put any relevant info, so that a potential staker can look at the information and make a decision before they have to contact the person. The ticker is just a way to keep spam out of chat. By not allowing someone looking for a stake to even have a thread, you are seriously hurting the system by reducing information available and visibility about the individual stake. Not everyone cares about chat!! Therefore the ad ticker is not good at reaching everyone, because not everyone will go to the main page just to stare at the ticker to see who wants stakes. The ticker should be an advertising tool to direct potential stakers to a thread that already exists with more info.

As far as how popular staking is, just look at the mp thread. Lately it's been almost all staking.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    People looking for a stake should be allowed to have a thread looking for a stake (especially now that there is a staking thread!) That way they have enough space to put any relevant info, so that a potential staker can look at the information and make a decision before they have to contact the person.
    That is exactly what the staking forum is for now. Yes you can look at the market and see the staking threads and while yes it is getting more popular, but its also the same ppl who are creating new threads daily looking for stakes and bumping them repeatedly. Now they can do that in that section and it won't be an annoyance in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    the whole point of this thread was the fact that i put up a THREAD. 5 minutes later that thread was deleted by RAMBLER. so NO we dont have 4 free posts to advertise according to rambler.

as far as staking goes. take a walk through the marketplace. take a look at the number of threads that are there due to ppl staking or looking for stakes. in my opinion staking is very popular and even in the big leagues staking is a regularity. staking is getting bigger n bigger here by the week.
    With the staking forum this issue is resolved. Everyone looking for stakes, or wanting to stake will know to go there....

Banned
    why is the title of this site POKERowned. it should be called MODowned. or mods should stop deleting poker strategy threads. unfortunate a few mods are ruining everyone's experience here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast