Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63835.78

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Zab
    So I hear what you guys are saying.

I still think if I revamp the staking section you will want SOMETHING to show up on the main page (Besides the ad ticker). Whether it's a post or something else.

I don't want spam on the main page... We don't want to keep bumping threads.

So how do I accommodate everyone?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

rules, seperate stake application form with a link on the main page so its sperate from the forums (kinda like the wall of shame maybe with a list that u can click on to offer a stake once one has been made)
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So I hear what you guys are saying.

I still think if I revamp the staking section you will want SOMETHING to show up on the main page (Besides the ad ticker). Whether it's a post or something else.

I don't want spam on the main page... We don't want to keep bumping threads.

So how do I accommodate everyone?
    Personally, I dont need to see anything else than the Ad Ticker on the MAIN Page, it just needs to be SOMEWHERE.

Take right now for example : Ad ticker to PROMOTE for those whom are in a rush, or simply want more visibility, and Forums for the people who are not in a rush, AS WELL as being available "indefinetly"

The Ad ticker works Awesome as is ! All there needs to be, is a permission to STILL post it in the forums, wether in the marketplace section, or in a whole new Staking section.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Master
    I mean , say ProBlackbird comes on here, looking for a stake, I know he would be a good investment, and I would love to stake him again. We are in different sides of the pond, so rarely on here at the same time. He puts it up in the Ad Ticker, I never see it. He puts it up in the Marketplace, I hop on 4 hours later, IT STILL SHOWS IN MP ! send him an email / PM, workout a deal. Have opportunity to make $

Zab
    There's still something I am missing about staking..

Here's the question though.. HOW POPULAR is staking on here?

If it's getting REALLY popular, maybe I need to divert more attention to it. You have to realize, staking doesn't generate any income for me, but, if the membership enjoys it I will add or upgrade it. I realize it will bring more traffic here.

So again, how popular is it? Then I can get a sense of how many resources I need to dedicate to it.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Master
    @Zab, I stake someone at LEAST once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    I mean , say ProBlackbird comes on here, looking for a stake, I know he would be a good investment, and I would love to stake him again. We are in different sides of the pond, so rarely on here at the same time. He puts it up in the Ad Ticker, I never see it. He puts it up in the Marketplace, I hop on 4 hours later, IT STILL SHOWS IN MP ! send him an email / PM, workout a deal. Have opportunity to make $
    If he wants the attention to be seen for 24 hours all he has to do is pay for a 24 hour ad. You see it and pm him; you set up a thread with the details at this point and it's a done deal.

I remember a time when people came here to play freerolls with other people who just liked poker. I completely understand the interest in staking others and getting staked, however last I checked, this is still primarily a site that offers freerolls to build a bankroll for yourself. I think the ad ticker is more than accommodating for stake requests as far as initial info goes. How hard is it to see in the ticker that "So-n-so" is looking for a stake (or looking to stake someone), then contact so-n-so privately, work out the details, and THEN post a thread with the staking agreement/results?
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    There's still something I am missing about staking..

Here's the question though.. HOW POPULAR is staking on here?

If it's getting REALLY popular, maybe I need to divert more attention to it. You have to realize, staking doesn't generate any income for me, but, if the membership enjoys it I will add or upgrade it. I realize it will bring more traffic here.

So again, how popular is it? Then I can get a sense of how many resources I need to dedicate to it.
    When it comes down to it, it's only as popular as you are willing to allow it, but if you are going to put your time and resources into it, then tax it.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Zab
    Well ya, we aren't a staking site.. But staking is part of poker..

But, I will not bend to the stakers and allow spam on the main page. You get 5 points for a post, 20 points free per day..

That's 20 minutes of free advertising, so don't tell me you have no means to advertise your stake.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast