Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63061.02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    Thank you Treeman, for posting this.

I know I cannot take away your pain, but I can listen if you want to talk about it.
    xoxo Shelley

“Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudyMinded View Post
    Hey heart =/ I heard about your dad from cookies and wanted to talk to ya but I haven't seen ya online, I am glad that tree posted this thread. I know its not the same but I lost my grandfather a couple of years ago and I, including the whole family was able to be there with him as he passed in the hospice. I will def. keep you in my prayers for healing and comfort...as shells has extended I am also available to listen if you need someone to talk to as well =)
    Thank you Shells and Cloudy for giving me your ears if I need them! I am truly struggling everyday!!! I have now lost my mom and my dad, so this is really hard right now!

Thank you everyone else for your thoughts and prayers it truly means a lot! I am back on site, but still not up to being real chatty quite yet!

PokerOwned Pro
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers allheart.

Disciple "Things Left Unsaid" with lyrics - YouTube

Kind of how I'm feeling right now!

I don't do the whole praying thing but you know my heart is with you....me and amber both wish nothing but the best for you and can tell you one thing....your one tough thick skinned lady....we loves ya heart

Lurves ya allheart, sorry that you have to go thru this, it has to be tough. You have the support of your friends here to help you, just wanted to say so

I just noticed this thread, otherwise I would have responded much soon, but allheart, I'm sure this must be hard for both you and your family. Life has us go through all these crazy ups and downs for better or worse. Losing a family member never easy for anyone, let alone a parent. I know this must be a really hard time for you, but just know that I and several others here care about you and are happy to listen if you want to talk about anything at all. I'm sure you father has nothing but amazing memories of you and will carry those on forever. You're a strong person. Wishing you the best.

I know its been a couple of weeks.... but I just found this song..... Dance With My Father - YouTube and once again I'm struggling!

PokerOwned Veteran
    sounds like a great man that has a great family...much love to yall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12