Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63546.27

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moneym4ker View Post
    Hello,
    I'm brazilian and I think it's not fair to ban the whole country only because 1 or 2 are exposing the passwords...Of course it's an easy solution but not a smart one...

Unfortunately we need to read xenophobic comments here, and as always, they come from from Europe or America. Now I'm surprised that they are coming from Canada too... But it's like 2pac used to say "somethings will never change".

The comment above is from an england guy, the boy from the "first world"! But everybody can notice that is not a smart comment. Of course my friend, Zab owns this site, but he created the site for the people from all over the world, this is why we are here, a website needs visitors to survive, so forget about this child thing "the site is mine and I'm not gonna let you visit it hahaha"... So democracy is welcome in wherever... And Priv8 site? I don't think so, because everyone can register here, we don't need any invite to register here.

I think that Zab will solve this in a smart way...
    +1

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

TON is Gone.
    Hello,
    I'm brazilian and I think it's not fair to ban the whole country only because 1 or 2 are exposing the passwords...Of course it's an easy solution but not a smart one...

Unfortunately we need to read xenophobic comments here, and as always, they come from from Europe or America. Now I'm surprised that they are coming from Canada too... But it's like 2pac used to say "somethings will never change".

The comment above is from an england guy, the boy from the "first world"! But everybody can notice that is not a smart comment. Of course my friend, Zab owns this site, but he created the site for the people from all over the world, this is why we are here, a website needs visitors to survive, so forget about this child thing "the site is mine and I'm not gonna let you visit it hahaha"... So democracy is welcome in wherever... And Priv8 site? I don't think so, because everyone can register here, we don't need any invite to register here.

I think that Zab will solve this in a smart way...
    It's a shame that we have to deal with the inferiority complexes of various people from around the world, more so from Brazil.

The simple truth is that while it may be only 1 or 2 (not likely though) from a country that are leaking the password, many more in those countries in question clearly are using the leaked password. It is not a jump in logic to suggest that many of those who use a leaked password are equaly likely to leak it themselves. It is also not possible, or a least even remotely practical to try and track down the individual(S) who are leaking the password and ban them individualy.

The only practical solution then is to ban the whole damn country. Don't like it? So very importent for you to play in a $10.00 freeroll? Feel free to move to one of the countries that is not banned... we'll appricate your dedication and welcome you with open arms.

By the way, it is no coincidence that it is almost always the non-English speaking countries that are leaking the password. So ya Zab will solve it in a smart way, ......but look on the bright side, you'll stay be able to play in all the other freerolls with the leaked passwords you can find for them.

One last thing.... Yes, the site is private genius.

Let me ask you a question... if you were banned from this site, to whom would you go to complain? Sure you can register here... just as easily as you can walk into a shopping mall. If you don't live by the rules however, you will get tossed out. if the doors are locked, you can't get in in the first place. ZAB holds the keys, and makes the rules. the site BELONGS to ZAB. You are a guest, nothing more.
    Last edited by TONelson; 02-25-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    +1
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    wow wow wow... Now it's you that is making 2 posts instead of editing.... TONELSON the guy that owns the truth... So you want 10 points?

And this is not about "inferiority complexes" it's just about to create a smart solution... So if a canadian guy starts to leak the password, let's ban Canada from PO. Now a USA guy is leaking the password, BAN to USA. (Or Canada and USA can't be banned? Only others?) And then? What we will do? Close the website? See, is this a smart solution?

And this is not a priv8 site. Search for priv8 at the dictionary and see what this word means. In a priv8 site, only participates people that are allowed to. And in here, everyone can sign up for a new account and read the whole content of the site... This is not priv8!

And I live by the rules, but I'm not responsible for the other people of my country...
    Last edited by moneym4ker; 02-25-2013 at 02:46 PM.

TON is Gone.
    wow wow wow... Now it's you that is making 2 posts instead of editing.... TONELSON the guy that owns the truth...

And this is not about "inferiority complexes" it's just about to create a smart solution... So if a canadian guy starts to leak the password, let's ban Canada from PO. Now a USA guy is leaking the password, BAN to USA. And then? What we will do? Close the website? See, is this a smart solution?

And this is not a priv8 site. Search for priv8 at the dictionary and see the what the word means. In a priv8 site, only participates people that are allowed to. And in here, everyone can sign up for a new account and read the whole content of the site... This is not priv8!
    You are not very bright, are you (no question mark as the statement is rhetorical). I replied WITH QUOTES to two separate authors. Pick a fight you can win.

Your arguments are baseless. Provide a better solution or stop whining.

As to your again WRONG interpretation of private, you failed to answer my question... if ZAB banned you what would you do? The site IS PRIVATE... the fact that you CAN register is because ZAB ALLOWS you to. If ZAB said "we don't need anymore members" and closed registration, there would be no way to do so would there? If ZAB further said "only registered users may view the sites content", how would someone who is not already registered view it?

The FACT that ZAB allows you to register and view the site is only because ZAB allows you to do so. ZAB pulls the plug tomorrow, it's gone. ZAB can pick and choose what any individual can or can not see, do, whatever... at his SOLE discretion. There is no vote, no appeal process, no governing body that you can go to protest. In Fact, if ZAB thinks he does not like how you type his name he can send you packing never to be seen or heard from again on the site.

You are wasting your time trying to defend a position, argument, that is simply indefensible.
    Last edited by TONelson; 02-25-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    not a lil a dick head.......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    not a lil a dick head.......

k

(?)

PokerOwned Veteran
    Loud noises !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by upay4mytreez View Post
    Loud noises !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lmao....xDD

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hey TONELSON, this is my last post for you...

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I replied WITH QUOTES to two separate authors.
    First of all, it's possible to do this in only one post! Not so difficult that you need to make 2 posts.... But it's ok, Nelson can do everything because he is from Canada and he can speak english.

I'm not gonna argue with you about what is a priv8 site, you have your opinion, I have mine... I respect yours but I don't agree with you.

And finally everybody here have already noticed that you are very immature. Again, this is not about a child thing "this is my site, only mine, and I will never let you visit it". Wake up, Zab is running a business here, I imagine that the fact that I be a brazilian, you a canadian and Joe a bolivian means nothing for him. So he will not do child or immature things, like choose members, he will take the better decisions for the site to grow day after day.

But like I said I'm not gonna argue with you because Zab owns the site and he takes the decisions, NOT YOU, and talking about business I know that he will take the best business decision...
    Last edited by moneym4ker; 02-25-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast