Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62795.22

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar

My local Buffalo Wild Wings is stealing from me

Whenever I go in and sit down to eat, I always tip my waitress. Though when I order to go and pick up food, I never tip. The tip is for the waitress for serving me, so I wouldn't tip just for selling me food right? Anyway I've noticed on my statement that a few dollars more has been coming out along with my order each time I've picked up food even though I leave the tip blank(here's my mistake) and just signed. So long story short they cashier is adding a little extra on without my consent, essentially stealing from me. I've printed out my statement and I've got my receipts, tomorrow I'm going to raise HELL. I'll let you know how it goes

Have to wait one more day, hasn't appeared on my statement yet.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    So what happened?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Thats why when I go to pick up food I always put a big X in the tip spot! Just so things like this don't happen. I hope you get your money back and the person that did this loses their job. Good luck!

Wow, i would be very upset if that happened to me. I hope you get the little bastards that stole from you.

I just got back from B dubs where I had a friendly chat with the manager. The lady working the register looked a little distraught when I immediately asked for him. After I showed him my receipt and statement with Buffalo Wild Wings by the charge, he had no choice but to apologize and said he would look into whoever added on the tip after the purchase. Then we agreed that a $20 gift card was enough for me not to call the corporate office over it

Quote Originally Posted by allheart143 View Post
    Thats why when I go to pick up food I always put a big X in the tip spot! Just so things like this don't happen. I hope you get your money back and the person that did this loses their job. Good luck!
    Yes you're right, I intend to do this from now on.

Very nice I'm glad this worked out for you!! Enjoy your wings in the future!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Let me know if they give you any trouble. My brother-in-law is a Bdubs GM in Houston.
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Oh, just saw the result. Glad they took care of you...although I think you should have hit them up for at least 100.
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast