Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60522.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    yea, i know a togo worker at applebee's that did this, he got fired n such.
    i also used to work togo at applebee's so i always tip well, even togo.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post
    Oh, just saw the result. Glad they took care of you...although I think you should have hit them up for at least 100.
    Lol I'm not that vengeful and greedy man. They took 6 bucks and I got 20 back I'll settle for that.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    yea, i know a togo worker at applebee's that did this, he got fired n such.
    i also used to work togo at applebee's so i always tip well, even togo.
    I used to get outback togo alot and I'd always tip cuz the guy he had to run from my truck and back inside several times to take care of me, but I do the legwork at B dubs

Damn thata fucked up....

Yea tipping the take out person seems like you shouldnt have to...And they always lookfor a tip too....the best is when they give you change in mad 1's (Thinking youd givethem).

Im a good tipper buttippin the takeout kinda pisses me off. Or the best is when your bill is like 17 and you givethema 20 they ask "you want change?" like ughhhhh yea.

When you use CC you gotta puta line through the tip bar and put the total on the recipt....I forgot afewtimesand always woidnered if they would add a few bucks.....looks likesome do lol

PokerOwned God
    businesses should not even put a space there for a tip. it is unbusiness like, professionall. not sure who or what started this, but there shouldn't even be a line for the tip.

PokerOwned God
    this thread right here is why i dont tip period, i worked food service for 5 years we did not get tipped, tipping is a thing of the past, and its uncalled for in my opinion. Save your tip money for yourself or someone you know for for bills. or donate it. But tipping for something people are paid to do shouldnt be a REQUIREMENT for everyone as it is.

if u dont tip and go back to the place they will spit in your food and call you an asshole under their breath or give you the evil eye, no thanks!

to all my fellow NON tippers, REJOICE! for soon tipping will be obsolete!

They closed down the BWW's near me in Buffalo so that pissed me off. Even thoughtheres wings at every pizzeria here lol...literally thousands of differnt palces but I like BWW I liked their Medium sauce. I would buy a few to take hom.e pretty expensivebutgood....

but BWW < Hooters....buy like 100000000x and not even close. Love Hooters 3 mile island sauce wings. Obv itsthe breading...the best! and the wing itself is good...nice meaty inside and arent too big. I get grossed out by like super hugejumbowings....I like little wings

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That is crazy, i would have called the corporate office, but i guess $20 in compensation will do. How much extra did they charge you??
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    That is crazy, i would have called the corporate office, but i guess $20 in compensation will do. How much extra did they charge you??
    6 bucks

guess I need to be the ass of the bunch but a couple of bucks is not going to bother me. If a person ran my card and took like 20 or 30 bucks for a tip then yes I would be pissed off, but a couple of bucks all I would do is next time I went back I would say yo remember you took some off the top for tips last time I think we are good right???? They would get the point.

Sometimes a few bucks may mean gas money for them to get home to their family, ya just never know.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast