Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60779.95

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    or if u want we can test this theory ill run u in a game not high then one high we find out which one u did better in
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

no, weed is bad
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    no, weed is bad
    lolol

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    I find that it depends on the kind of weed. If it is an indica I sometimes find myself not paying attention to the poker and instead thinking about eating some food or just zoning out. However, a quality sativa and its go time. My focus becomes sharper and my reads are more in-tune...
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    lolol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hah.... must have been great bud quite a few times

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow treeman.... I had no idea when I posted this that so many would start confessing their addictions... guess it's a good post... a lot of players relate to it

Banned
    i play high every damn night lol and let me tell you it makes me actually think in some situations i usually move way to fast in and lose every time i tend to avoid those situations more often then not like folding mid pocket pairs or hell even AK or QQ

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so serious is this topic... seems everyone has been thinking about it at one time or another.... and keeping it to themselves... well if you have Diazepam or Xanax or Valuim.... or other benzos.... know that many a hand of poker has been won.... and many a tourney has been won by the player under the influence of these..... try smoking and pill popping to enhance your ability... maybe it'll work for you.... maybe not.... experiment and see.....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    rivdee... now you simply put it... this is why I posted this in the first place.... lol....

this topic has already been posted, with 7 pages of replies

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast