Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63013.97

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    the name does help to give the impression of a slow stoner... i actually smoke to slow me down to normal people speed..lol i it is whatever you are used to that helps you play better... if you study high you have to take the test high

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBD View Post
    Tree if your for real..MAJOR props...as heroin is the hardest drug to kick.

Had a friend OD years ago and not make it(aspiration)...he was 26 years old.
    yes im very serious, ive struggled with addiction for some years now but for the past year ive been in and out of recovery. it is a serious problem but i am slowly getting my life back, with the exception of my last major relapse i had been doin fairly well.

as for the original question, heroin/opiates relaxes my add/adhd(overactive mind) but on a few occasions deep in tournaments i have awoke from a nod to find myself blinded out or severely short stacked, so in moderation it seemed helpful but cost me a few big tournies.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by JBD View Post
    Tree if your for real..MAJOR props...as heroin is the hardest drug to kick.

Had a friend OD years ago and not make it(aspiration)...he was 26 years old.
    my husband's cousin's son just OD on the shit the other day, 40 yrs old SAD SAD SAD
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

i like to take any type of opiate in small dosage when i play live, it relaxes me and keeps me from getting anxious in big hands, also caffeine pills while playing long sessions.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not sure about the pot, but playing with adderall is freakin awesome!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Lil, speed goes along way! Makes it seem like time passes faster, giving me more patience.

I find if i smoke pot while playing i usually go inactive a lot more than usual but thats just me. Anyone else?

Coooooooke always for a good time lol

Experienced Member

Does smoking green help anyone play better?

I find smoking while playing poker relaxes me and allows me to play better tighter game and also not worry as much over losing chips when blinds get big and I must fold preflop to maintain the proper table image.... Also when I play and use my stat-tracker it really makes a big difference because information is power poker...

Patrick

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    yea!Q ui own souls high get owned not high !
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast