Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63150.06

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Banned
    hmmm got paid back.... Thought so.... scammer? didnt think so...... So quick to judge like WECPoker queen .LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedytchips View Post
    hmmm got paid back.... Thought so.... scammer? didnt think so...... So quick to judge like WECPoker queen .LOL
    Maybe you paid him back. Somehow you don't think it's important to pay everyone back...like me!!!!

thank you for telling us!!

Survey Master
    are u ppl stupid??? really i need to know. do a background check and search the forum n youll see speedy is shady. if u get ripped off youre an idiot

he didn't pay?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    are u ppl stupid??? really i need to know. do a background check and search the forum n youll see speedy is shady. if u get ripped off youre an idiot
    see again the background check isnt kinda missleading if you ask me....for instance....some people are not comp savy enough to be able to enter a gif code onto their page as their sig above! like the 1 u got right there i made ....so if u check my background it shows like 11 names i "supposedly" have same ips....but people not knowing i got permission from the user to log into their account with a temp password to complete their signature code into their profiles.....few others were obv associated with the other accounts and not mine....zab and 99% here know im by far a scammer but if some1 didnt know my situation they would be learly....but not that im worried bc i deal with certain few who know what the deal is.....its just for gp

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Shells is NOT weak
    dude get off my nuts man...its apparent u took what i said out of context....meaning kindness for weak......but it dont matter bc shell knows the deal..

thank you for telling us....great job

Seasoned Veteran
    i wish someone owed me money, then i could post on threads like this and say wtf pay me back already

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    i got nutten to trade ...but Aces ...miss you n heart bunches ...hopen to see you 2 soon
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast