Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62891.41

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by speedytchips View Post
    i pay anything owed, And those 2 tards dont know wtf there talking about. I couldnt make transfers back to them. one for 6 dollars and one for 7 dollars. WOW cmon really 13 in total. You can ask a good handlefull of ppl around, they know im not a scammer. So keep the bs away from the furums please. THANKS!!
    2 tards that tried to trade with you, c'mon man this issue is over but you need to watch your mouth. You can tell you are a youngster but you need to respect people and maybe you will get some in return. As far as trades, go through marketplace and you will not have a thing to worry about. Thanks again Speedy, it was $15 between you and I and six or seven for Aces, just saying. you paid your debt.

i pay anything owed, And those 2 tards dont know wtf there talking about. I couldnt make transfers back to them. one for 6 dollars and one for 7 dollars. WOW cmon really 13 in total. You can ask a good handlefull of ppl around, they know im not a scammer. So keep the bs away from the furums please. THANKS!!
    you paid your debt, so thank you. and thanks to lilg for moderating the situation when he had nothing to do with it. that was a very big thing of him to do, which included a five dollar moderators fee if I recall correctly.

He scammed me for $35

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    you paid your debt, so thank you. and thanks to lilg for moderating the situation when he had nothing to do with it. that was a very big thing of him to do, which included a five dollar moderators fee if I recall correctly.
    that sounds like typical G lmao showing scammers how to do it boss man style since 2K10 lmao
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    that sounds like typical G lmao showing scammers how to do it boss man style since 2K10 lmao
    hey now, I somehow was involved sitting on the sidelines to get Nate his trade done..............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    hey now, I somehow was involved sitting on the sidelines to get Nate his trade done..............
    exactly did u get a cut of g's $5 lmao?

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    exactly did u get a cut of g's $5 lmao?
    nope, just his sister....................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

why bother trading with morons you dont know....there is not giving chances to n00bs....thats like handing a $20 bill to the dude infront of u @ 7-11 sayin "hey imma put this next to ur items hand the $20 when ur done " gotta make a phone call haha.... seee if that $20 is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    nope, just his sister....................
    go get checked

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    just to inform other I have not screwed over "MANY" other AcesUp and NateVest were the 2 i was trying to trade money back to but without success on my account I could not get them there money in a quick reversal transaction. Got it settled today tho, everything is good between us. I did not try to scam. If i tried to scam I would have high balled outta PO and not cared. Thanks for reading. no Hard feeling to anyone. And sorry for the mix up!
    I was one of those people who loaned speedy Pokerstars and Fulltilt money and was repaid in full.

HOWEVER...the last transaction I made with 'speedy' or whatever your next alias might be, was not nearly as successful. I have been MORE than patient and have sent private messages without a single response. Funny thing is, he has visited the forum and I know he has seen my messages. I swore I wouldn't get caught up in these types of people...gains my trust than CHOOSES to NOT pay me back as he had promised. I know..shame on me for loaning money, but that's no excuse for his behaviour.

So, next time anyone sees him, ask him where Shelley's aka (shellabella) money is..maybe someone else can get the answer I have been looking for. Be a man and own up!! pay your debts!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast